Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back a little early but hey im back...
zeon Wrote:Hi All,
IO have decided to return to the forum after a week away. Spent my time recapping over who i am and what my role within this world is after breaking up completely with my ex and him dropping many different bomb shells of information.. I spent my time remembering the laughs the tears and the bad moments in our relationship qand now ive decided its time to return home to my online forum and pick up where i left off. I often thought i wouldnt get through this especially with the debt he left me and i have been worrying over it but i know with MrK being there on the other end of the line i had my support i needed to be told BLUNTLY whats what and without him i think it wouldnt have been a speedy get a grip moment...
Well now to look at the positives... I have a new lodger in my home who is an easy going guy.. Before anyone says anything NO I HAVENT HAD SEX WITH HIM lol... Im not that kind of landlord.. So have i missed much??? I am intending now to catch up and crack down so Aunty Zeon has returned and many thanks again to rainbowmum for her help and supportive messages on gayspeak

Kindest regards

Aunty zeon xx

Glad I could be of help Mr Z :p

yaaaaaay aunties back Bighug