Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back a little early but hey im back...
Hi All,
IO have decided to return to the forum after a week away. Spent my time recapping over who i am and what my role within this world is after breaking up completely with my ex and him dropping many different bomb shells of information.. I spent my time remembering the laughs the tears and the bad moments in our relationship qand now ive decided its time to return home to my online forum and pick up where i left off. I often thought i wouldnt get through this especially with the debt he left me and i have been worrying over it but i know with MrK being there on the other end of the line i had my support i needed to be told BLUNTLY whats what and without him i think it wouldnt have been a speedy get a grip moment...
Well now to look at the positives... I have a new lodger in my home who is an easy going guy.. Before anyone says anything NO I HAVENT HAD SEX WITH HIM lol... Im not that kind of landlord.. So have i missed much??? I am intending now to catch up and crack down so Aunty Zeon has returned and many thanks again to rainbowmum for her help and supportive messages on gayspeak

Kindest regards

Aunty zeon xx

Even though I don't really know you yet (since I'm new), "HI"! I hope things quickly get better for you!

hehe thanks... The ex just called me and told me his just off to blackpool as his train is due and his going to be looking at properties up there... I felt a little horrible inside but i maintained it and said... Zeon ya stop being a silly bastard u have to remember the old saying... Do you love him enough to let him go? If answer is yes then let him fly his wings... One day he may return and say hello... I may also have met a new mr right by that time...

There is always something better just around the corner for people like you Aunty, Take that corner and don't look back. There is a reason it is called the past, so don't slow down and let it catch up with you as you have a future to build Wink

Glad you're back.

zeon Wrote:hehe thanks... The ex just called me and told me ...
change the phone#

Good to have you back. Bighug

Hey!! Welcome home! Smile Bighug

Nice to meet you!
I'm new here and hope things get better.
They will though. It's always darkest just before the dawn.

Well my crystal ball told me all about your 19 year old 'hot stud' you have as a room-mate... Yeah and a peek at the future tells me times will be interesting ahead for you.

Also, you need to get a stove and refrigerator. And learn how to cook dag nabbit....

Other than that things look pretty good, according to the crystal ball.....