Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back again lol!!
Hey guys any one from about three years ago still on here??:frown:

I'll put abit more up or people wont have a clue who I am lol.

I went to uni back in 2007 and used to come on here all the time, but I decided that I was totally straight, lol guess what I'm not, well I still havent come to terms with me being Bisexual/gay.

Confused I am lol!

I'm finding it hard to make any relationships in fect, in other words I'm finding it hard to make freinds let alone making new friends.

My best mate says I have trust issuses (btw He doesnt know about my sexuality issuses).

I'm so messed up atm. I don't know what to do. I feel A-sexual atm, but I want a parter.

Part of me thinks I'm not coming in terms with being bisexual because I'm scared of what my (so called) best friend what be like if he found out that I have feeling for men as well as women......

Hopefully I havent scared you guys off lol....

Hey, I am fairly new here so wasn't on when you were but wanted to say hello and good luck. I didn't realize until around age 21 myself and first came out to someone around age 23, so not too far off from where you're at now. It can be a confusing process but you're definitely not alone.

Do you think you could look around for dating or even just friends that are gay'/bi without your other friend finding out? Not that you shouldn't come out to him eventually but until you feel a bit more comfortable with who you are and perhaps have others to turn to for support? What makes you think he won't accept you?

I'm came out as gay back in 2003/04 and even had a boyfriend back then. My (best) wasnt talking to me at the time (due to him not wanting to remember school, long story for another time) so he didnt know any of this.

I'm scared of losting my friend as I know once he knows he wont wanna know me. I'm starting to think he has found out something, as he has become distent, not answering my calls texts/facebook messages.

On the other hand maybe my friend is holding me back, as I felt really happy back in 2004...

Thanks for saying hi jbrowder24....

jbrowder24 Wrote:Hey, I am fairly new here so wasn't on when you were but wanted to say hello and good luck. I didn't realize until around age 21 myself and first came out to someone around age 23, so not too far off from where you're at now. It can be a confusing process but you're definitely not alone.

Do you think you could look around for dating or even just friends that are gay'/bi without your other friend finding out? Not that you shouldn't come out to him eventually but until you feel a bit more comfortable with who you are and perhaps have others to turn to for support? What makes you think he won't accept you?

Cheers for the hello mate..

I came out as gay back in 03/04 and even had a boyfriend, it was the first time I felt happy and I even found it more easy to make friends back then.

But the in 05 I meet back up with my best mate from school and I decided I was'nt gay any more.

I'm scared of losting my friend, but maybe he is holding me back in some way...

Is he not gay friendly?

jbrowder24 Wrote:What makes you think he won't accept you?

Hes got aspergers, and is set in his ways....

Totally lol!!!

He knows something is up though, but he wont talk to me...

hi sweetlad welcome again i wasnt here before 07 so i should say good to see youConfusedmile: