Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back again lol!!
Hello, sweets, nice to see you back. I was wondering how you are. Still painting?

Na lost interest after doing the art agree. But I'm starting to do a little volunteering in a drug rehab centre where I'm starting to get the service users to do art when they are stress out instead of taking drugs.

If that works, well done! Did you get into approaches to community art projects when you were doing your degree or is this all completely new territory? I sometimes have music projects with people coping with mental health problems, but I certainly don't claim any expertise. It is amazing what can happen though when people start to realise that they can find a different kind of "voice".

Well I was put on to the new deal thing with the job centre and I've been working at the rehab for the the last 12weeks..

and I just started doing stuff with a guy who has been messed around with by the the benfits ppl..

Too keep his mind from thinking about his probs...

I really like the feelin of helping someone like that..

I'm so sorry to hear your situation =( I don't know what to say other than do what you feel is right; I would honestly let go of this friend if I were in your position. If he could not stay friends with me despite my sexuality then hes not a true friend. Even if he disapproves of it, a true friend would stay and still talk to you despite something they don't like. Still I'm so sorry =(

DarkDaisuke Wrote:I'm so sorry to hear your situation =( I don't know what to say other than do what you feel is right; I would honestly let go of this friend if I were in your position. If he could not stay friends with me despite my sexuality then hes not a true friend. Even if he disapproves of it, a true friend would stay and still talk to you despite something they don't like. Still I'm so sorry =(

At the moment I would just like to make some new freinds, but I've moved to a new town and dont have a clue where to make these new friends lol.

sweetlad2010 Wrote:At the moment I would just like to make some new freinds, but I've moved to a new town and dont have a clue where to make these new friends lol.
Hmm Id just say go places, get outside Smile You could also try meeting people online in your area if its a big area. Still just strike up conversations with people nearby if they interest you Smile And yes I know this is easier said than done lol

DarkDaisuke Wrote:Hmm Id just say go places, get outside Smile You could also try meeting people online in your area if its a big area. Still just strike up conversations with people nearby if they interest you Smile And yes I know this is easier said than done lol

lol I agree my friend, I want to go out for the evening though, I have meet a girl who I think I could be friends or more with but I don't know what to do as I made her wait to long lol!

My prob is I cant seem to flirt with girls, plus I'm not sure I want to go out with her, well you know what I mean, I just want to make friends and go out clubbing and then seen whhat happens......

Should I tell her I'm gay or bi or what??

sweetlad2010 Wrote:lol I agree my friend, I want to go out for the evening though, I have meet a girl who I think I could be friends or more with but I don't know what to do as I made her wait to long lol!

My prob is I cant seem to flirt with girls, plus I'm not sure I want to go out with her, well you know what I mean, I just want to make friends and go out clubbing and then seen whhat happens......

Should I tell her I'm gay or bi or what??

Telling her what you consider yourself is your personal decision. Don't lie to her though oh dear god. Women are some scary creatures when you lie @_@. Still do what you wanttry to be friends with and hang out with her and meet her friends and then just try to insert yourself into that circle Smile Best way I guess lol

yeah I think yeah right