Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back again to talk about my relationship you can call crazy.
Hey it's been a while but I have lots to tell but I will try to make it short. If you remember me I been in a relationship of 8 years. Well my partner was doing some things that had me thinkin he was gay or bi. In january he actually told me that he thinks hes gay because he likes anal sex better, but we didn't talk about it like I wish we could have. Now what he did over the road while he was gone for three months was just not going with what he was saying. He met some girl and she was supposed to be a girl looking to have sex for money. He went as far as going half on a room with her and then claims he did nothing. reason why is because he sent me a pic of her while talking with me. She looked nothing like his type but never the less he was brushing me off to text with her and several times he would deliberately call me only to say oooh. I got to go cant talk after about one minute of talking. Then he claims that the road is great he likes it so much and i dont have to worry about him. When he comes on the load to orlando he says he cant even text cause his battery bout dead but I just knew he was txting with her. Anyhow when he gets back he gets me a jaccusi suite and showers the room with rose petals. He takes me to red lobster and out to drink. Then the kids out to the fair twice. I actually was so happy until we get home one day then he tells me throw the roses away you dont need to keep them. So I finally confront him about the girl and he says he was drunk and they exchanged numbers. That at first it was friendly then she wanted more of his time and wouldn't stop texting him. Anyhow I feel it inside that he did do something because sex wasn't the same and he hesitated in the hotel when... You know. Now He is back to his old self towards me but still remains he didn't do... He steady says dont worry thats not goin on no more and that It is not what I think. One month in and two more to go cause he says thats the only way he can come home with lots of money to spend and also save. Not much been said about old girl so I am still chillin. I actually got myself in the gym to get fit and doin it for me and my kids. Just waitin for him to come back. What yall think about that.

hello there,
I am a big beleiver in live and let live... Same for you.. You do what you want to do... I would tell him if he was my partner that he ensures he is safe in anything that happens... Dont allow jelousy to build up and adults can be like kids if you say No to something they will make it a YES regardless... Just take time for yourself and when he comes home in two months time he may be different.. If he is gay then thats cool support him and tell him even though his gay you still love him if not like a lover like a friend.. Explain any kind of love is better than no love at all

Kindest regards

zeon x

Hi again, cynmart. Still sounds very complicated!!

marshlander Wrote:Hi again, cynmart. Still sounds very complicated!!

lol l couldnt agree more i would only recommend on another note of beleiving his your partner not your possession... Its what i beleive in when im with someone so i cant be hurt if something happens

In three weeks or so my man is comin back. He called me to tell me today. Anyhow I am one that doesn't worry all the time unless it can be bad for my health and i have to leave my two kids behind. I am still going to do me and go to the gym. He says he likes me just the way I am. I want to get fit though for myself. I'm currently managing two rooms for rent in my house and working on getting money in from another source so I wont be bad money wise. He pays my mortgage so I'll be fine. He is very smart in how he does things and I always stress to him that if he just cant help it he better strap up. As for me, I got one man and lots to deal with I dont want another one to complicate my life so I find things to do to occupy my time. Plus my kids are a handful too. I'm thinkin about going back to school cause I have many talents but no degrees.

Back again. Still in my relationship. My husband was bad in that he cheated on me but he claimed that it was to get back at me for when I had sex with my x bf. So thats what I found he told the other woman. Then he told her he cant give her what she wants. a relationship and then he says I dont think i can do this. Mind you that what I had did was once 8 years ago. Now he had a metro smart phone he talked and texted with me and more than a few other women. Last time he was here I told him that phone was going to be the death of me. I just knew he was getting pics and texts of others. I knew he was sexting if you know what i mean, but did he do anything. or was he just having fun. Well he lost his phone within 2 days gone. now he has a prepaid. he talks to me every 4 to 5 days and he dont text cause it cost him. thats good for me I just hope he really stopped with that other woman. I'm not getting a bad vibe. As far as him being gay. I been having dreams of him being with other guys.he jokes about it like what if I walked like a model what if... I dont have a problem with it I just want to know. I do know his previous behavior doesn't fit. Of course It could be like the movie cover .I have it and was going to let him see it. Look it up. Thats all. later

What movie cover? :confused:

Plug in cover in your google and you should find the trailer or about the movie. About a black lady who is married with a daughter and long story short finds out her husband looks like he is being flirty with a lady friend but its a cover. He actually is gay and is seeing her gay friend behind closed doors plus more. A twisted story I was able to get it through netflix in the mail.

Oh ok, where a Capital letter might have made a difference to my understanding;.. lol. I didn't realise there was such a film. I'll see if I can put the trailer up here.
http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3099525401/