Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back with a new face!
Hello friends and foes! It took me some time but I finally broke through that silly I.P address ban Wink

For those interested, I used to come here under the name Puck.....that was of course before I was blacklisted by certain pious hypocritical dogs damning me for having a sort of mental breakdown not long ago.

I have no doubts I shall see the end of the ban hammer once more before being given a chance to prove myself......that's the sort of thing I had come to expect from certain people here...vilifying me without allowing me to tell my side of the story which resulted in my banishment.....so I harbor no illusions that next time I attempt to log in I will be at the mercy of the ban hammer.....just wanted to pop in and say well met, greetings and hail! from an old soul who used to haunt these grounds Wink

Hi Mirage,
I believe everyone deserves a second chance and forgiveness is an important thing if we want to grow and learn. Welcome back.

i'm new here... but welcome back!

Mirage/Puck/Wintermoon, it's good to see you're back and okay. Hopefully any issues get settled in as civil a way as possible this time around without any kneejerks.

Hope you are well.

Being so quick to point out you've been banned and are side steeping an IP ban is perhaps the best way to get quickly banned again.
Just sayin'.

Welcome back; I think I need to refresh my memory on who exactly you are though.:redface:

Genersis Wrote:Being so quick to point out you've been banned and are side steeping an IP ban is perhaps the best way to get quickly banned again.
Just sayin'.

lol that's what i was thinking ~

welcome back though

Genersis Wrote:Being so quick to point out you've been banned and are side steeping an IP ban is perhaps the best way to get quickly banned again.
Just sayin'.

Welcome back; I think I need to refresh my memory on who exactly you are though.:redface:

I commend the open honesty, whatever the consequences.

Hai Mirage, sort of wondered wtf happened to you. :wave:

Yes I agree that was probably not the best way to make a "first" impression was it?

I'm not going to lie, I am still rather upset with the people who condemned me without giving me a chance to explain some rather nasty things I did during my breakdown....but I hope to be able to put my past behind me here and move on, hopefully mending some of the old friendships that withered during my troubled times.

Thanks to those who understand.

I have no idea who you are and know little more than that you're calling yourself Mirage now and you used to be called Puck.

From what you've said and others have added, sounds like you weren't a good Puck.

Better luck this time and welcome.