Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back with a new face!
cardiganwearer Wrote:From what you've said and others have added, sounds like you weren't a good Puck.

\

Okay then....

As I said, I made some bad choices in the past. Do I regret them? Yes

I had been going through some extremely severe problems in my personal life and I snapped and made some unwise choices. Does that make me a bad person? I suppose that's in the eye of the beholder.

I have received help in my absence and believe I am coping with my difficulties in a more positive light. I came here to make amends and rejoin the community if at all possible. I have made my apologies and feel terrible about what happened in the past....but I will not grovel and beg for forgiveness either. Either I can be allowed to move past this and rejoin a forum that meant a great deal to me....or my gestures will be rebuffed....and if that be the case, then I suppose it is what it is.

I'm here as a new person looking to make right....that's all.

Hey dude, welcome back. I have vague memories about you...but anyways, it's good to see you.

Many people on here are often quick to judge and eager to leap into conflict, they enjoy picking out on small and insignificant things. They just enjoy a tense atmosphere and proving themselves superior. Don't let that bring you down man. Wlcome back!

Welcome mirage, i always say judge people at face value, not what others have said, and none of us are perfect, so good to meet you Big Grin

Mirage Wrote:Okay then....

As I said, I made some bad choices in the past. Do I regret them? Yes

I had been going through some extremely severe problems in my personal life and I snapped and made some unwise choices. Does that make me a bad person? I suppose that's in the eye of the beholder.

I have received help in my absence and believe I am coping with my difficulties in a more positive light. I came here to make amends and rejoin the community if at all possible. I have made my apologies and feel terrible about what happened in the past....but I will not grovel and beg for forgiveness either. Either I can be allowed to move past this and rejoin a forum that meant a great deal to me....or my gestures will be rebuffed....and if that be the case, then I suppose it is what it is.

I'm here as a new person looking to make right....that's all.

You don't have to account for yourself to me.

All that saddens me is that there would appear to be no amount of recovery that would help you to recognise a post whose sole purpose was to make a bad pun. Look out for them, they involve words that look or sound like other words used in contexts that make them amusing. For example "good Puck", geddit?

cardiganwearer Wrote:You don't have to account for yourself to me.

All that saddens me is that there would appear to be no amount of recovery that would help you to recognise a post whose sole purpose was to make a bad pun. Look out for them, they involve words that look or sound like other words used in contexts that make them amusing. For example "good Puck", geddit?

Cardiganwearer,

I don't think he was trying to account for himself to you at all. I think that your comment just struck him as ambiguous - if he didn't understand your pun - and he decided to explain the whole situation because a few people before you had a not entirely welcoming or confused reaction too.

Well uhh, I don't know you since I'm fairly new (joined yesterday) So uhh welcome ^^ nice to meet you!

SlipknotRlZZ, You're probably right, my first inclination is always to think it's all about meeeee.

Mirage, don't be put off. I can handle the fact that you missed my magnificent pun, though there's no way tears in a man my age will ever look dignified.

With the turnover on this board many of us have no idea about your past crimes and misdemeanors so there's no need to dwell on them. Just get posting, you'll be judged on what you do next rather than what you did way back when.

I hope you are feeling better Wavey

Whalecum back!

The mind can play serious tricks at times, welcome back, hope you are doing well, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]