Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad News. Gays are dying out
Pope Robertson Says So!

The Fumbest Ducker in religion just keeps proving he's the Fumbest Ducker in religion, doesn't he?.

He said.
Quote:[COLOR="Blue"]"You know those who are homosexual will die out because they don’t reproduce. You have to have heterosexual sex to reproduce. Same thing with that church. It’s doomed. It’s going to die out, ’cause it’s the most nonsensical thing I have heard in a long time. This is absurd.
God has made us to be in families. God has created a desire of men and women to have attraction to the opposite sex so that they will reproduce and have children.
If I were you, I’d get out of the church as fast as I could, cast the dust of it on your feet, shake off the dust and run." [/COLOR]

Put up your favorite video or quote from Pat Robertson.

Why the Fuck does this man still use up valuable oxygen???????????????????????

How to stop this guy from talking nonsense?

Screw it! Let him talk. All he does the more he runs his mouth is make himself and all the people who follow him look more like Fumb Duckers!!! Maybe be he needs to be on all TV channels so all people can see him for what he is

Apparently, brain cells don't reproduce, at leas in Robertson's case. He's more of an anti-pope, btw.

I suspect His Holiness, Francis I, will not be calling on him when he comes to America.

For once, we have a real pope who can carry the message well.

It's nice not to have to care about the sideshow that is telechurch.

Oh, for fucks sake. We're not dying out. Since we started recruiting already guys in their early teens our numbers have grown like never before. All that young flesh makes being gay even more attractive for men from all walks of life. They are joining our flock in unprecedented numbers.
AsthanosAsthanosAsthanosAsthanos
/sarcasm
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Ironically, homophobic bigots are the ones dying out, at least in the US. If you look at attitudes towards marriage equality by generation the needle keeps moving to the left by decade.

I'm just curious if he meant individual gay people will die out, or was he referring to gay people as a whole? Individually, yes, most of us will die out since we don't "live on" thru our children, but gay people in general aren't going anywhere.

Purely from a reproductive stand point this news is already kind of obvious.
In other news, a research article I came across earlier at work today showed that lesbian women actually on average earned 8% more than their heterosexual counterparts and gay men receiving the opposite effect earning on average 5% less than their heterosexual counterparts.
The study was from some major bank corporation or something but yeah I thought that was interesting.

what're you gonna do? it'd be like trying to teach some uncontacted tribe in the Amazonas the theory of special relativity. they're not in a position to understand, because there's a certain base requirement of knowledge already acquired needed in order to understand special relativity. without that base knowledge special relativity is just nonsensical, no matter how well one explains it (and understands it himself).

the same applies here. in order to understand (homo)sexuality, a certain base knowledge and/or experience of the world is required. if you don't have that you're not in a position to understand. to explain it to someone, you first have to start filling in all those gaps on the way, before you can start explaining (homo)sexuality itself.

this guy lives his life from the perspective of heterosexuality. he's obviously not understood the theory of evolution but just like most people he's heard the most often quoted evolutionary principles of the survival of the genes and reproduction which reinforce the way he experiences the world. it's not the factual value that he (and others like him) is appealing to here, it's the empathic value that comes from looking at the evolution in a certain way so as to reinforce his identity and way of life. and you can't bring him out of that because he sees the proposition that homosexuality is evolutionarily beneficial/enduring as a threat to his existence. it's as if homosexuality and heterosexuality were competing for survival, which is not the case and never has been. they're both an expression of the same function in human beings. if you started to eradicate homosexuality, you'd, in fact, end up eradicating heterosexuality along the way, and that's when the human race will die out for sure.

people like this are a lost cause and that's that. but their preaching could be dangerous to some minds still growing up, because he frames the things he speaks of as if they were knowledge. and, in fact, it's not knowledge. but he passes it off as such, throws in some scientific terms to further mislead, and that itself is dangerous if that's all someone has to base their knowledge off of, or if that's where they start.