Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Panic Attack
I suffer from bad panic attacks and had one today. I have even cut my self which I haven't done for over a year. All I want is my boyfriend but he doesn't seem to be around. Can some please talk to me I don't want to cut my self anymore. Sad
An eye for an eye

See a psychiatrist and get some medication. That takes the pain away really fast.

Where is your boyfriend? Why isn't he around?

Whoa,stop cutting yourself there. Do you have any medicine,an anti-depressant perhaps,that you could take at the moment? I dealt with a panic attack case by my friend before,although he didn't react as badly as you.

Edward Wrote:Where is your boyfriend? Why isn't he around?

I wish I knew where he is. Sad
An eye for an eye

mamza Wrote:Whoa,stop cutting yourself there. Do you have any medicine,an anti-depressant perhaps,that you could take at the moment? I dealt with a panic attack case by my friend before,although he didn't react as badly as you.

I suffer from Bi Polar. The last time I was like this I smashed a window at home and cut my self.
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:I wish I knew where he is. Sad

What do you mean? Did you argue with him or something? Sorry if it's too personal, I'm just trying to understand, maybe this has something to do with your panic attack.

Edward Wrote:What do you mean? Did you argue with him or something? Sorry if it's too personal, I'm just trying to understand, maybe this has something to do with your panic attack.

I haven't got a clue. We haven't argued.
An eye for an eye

Talk people,talk. Keep him busy. (I'm so lost for words right now,urgh)

Calm down. Don't hurt yourself. Breath slowly and steadily.