Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad experiences
Hey people !
I have always desired men sexually. But a few of my sexual experiences have been bad. As in, those guys did not keep themselves clean and I discovered that during the sex - their genitals would smell, and it would be repulsive. The overall experience would be really bad. I feel like this has affected my gay desires. Now, even if a guy looks appealing , my mind begins to focus on how repulsive the guy would be if I were to go to bed with him.
Has anyone experienced this before ? I feel as if I don't like men anymore. It's so bad it makes me wonder why I was masturbating to gay sex during puberty.

Proper Hygiene is important. In the future, if your sex partner smells bad down there,,,then stop immediately and tell him that your not going to have sex with him until he takes a bath/shower!!! He may be a little embarrassed by your candid revelation,,, but it's his fault he stinks,, not yours.................

I have experienced the same problem with men & women who don't clean themselves before having sex. The smell will completely ruin your sexual appetite at times. Yuk!!!!

Sin-cerely,
Jim

Sometimes,, bad sex is worse than no sex.
We Have Elvis !!

unless he is homeless, living on the streets, it is not possible that a guy i am attracted to smells repulsive to me.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I'm posting this anonymously because well it was embarrassing for me.

I picked up a guy and were supposed to do a movie date at my place. When we got into bed it smelled like he had not used deodorant or took a shower in two weeks or something. Thankfully we only jerked each other off. Wasn't about to do anything else with him. I guess we all are bound to do something stupid.

At my age,,,,, my nose no longer works like it used to... Someone could fart in my face and I still wouldn't smell it (big grin)

Even my Hobo-Wino friend who lives in the alley behind my house doesn't smell bad,,, and I know he hasn't showered or bathed in at least 2 years!!!!! (we've been in a drought for 2 years, so he couldn't even get his clothes washed when it rained)

Just kidding. I don't really have a Hobo-Wino friend,,, and there's no alley behind my house either!!! I just make this stuff up because "I"M BORED"

I think I'll go sniff around at the local Mortuary,
Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!

I tell you one thing that smells bad... I used to be an IT guy at a resort near the Appalachian Trail and we would get all these hikers coming through and it smelled so bad and strong it literally burned my nose. HATED that place...everything was broken and so many corners getting cut... I mean how can you try serving 700 people on wifi when you're using Ethernet extenders and then point to point over 900 MHz...there's like a 5-10 mbps link to carry back all the traffic... No I didn't put that crap in either...end rant.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Good hygiene is a really imporant thing, down below and in general aswell. Luckily, I have never encountered poor hygiene from anyone I've been to bed with. You've had some bad luck Thinkreal, but not everyone is going to be like that.

You can usually tell when a guy is not very hygienic, even before they remove their clothes. At least I can more or less tell. You, my friend, need to see the signs that poor hygiene usually shows, beforehand, so to avoid unpleasantries
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]