Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Update on Me
Hi everyone.

I just would like to share a bit of update from my side.

[Image: jaynow_zpso1bxmtu2.jpg]

As usual, I do my best to elevate my workout and try to improve myself as a person.

[Image: Squats_zpsewflfulj.jpg]

Last month, I participated in a 30-Day Squats Challenge. The idea is to begin with 50 squats and end with 250 squats (Day 30). Everything went great until I reached 150 squats; my injured left leg suddenly acts up. My left leg tends to act up once in a blue soon without warning; it can happen when I walk normally. It leaves a bit of pain and the pain can last for a few seconds, few minutes or even days.

This time, it lasted for several weeks. I was able to walk (limping) but had trouble to climb stairs. I wasn't able to bend my left leg without pain. So I had no other choice but to skip training my lower body part (legs) for several weeks. I was quite sad and disappointed as I love to squat and do walking lunges. Despite the injury, I still dragged myself to gym every day to train my upper body.

My leg finally healed several weeks ago. I was so happy. I resumed my 30-Day Squats Challenge and successfully completed the challenge last week. So basically I did 250 back squats in a day.

[VIMEO]174020140[/VIMEO]

Currently, I am preparing myself for the 10km long distance run under the Standard Chartered Marathon, which is going to be held in 7th August 2016.

I've finished reading Jules Verne's A Journey to the Centre of the Earth. I'm currently reading this book.

[Image: book_zpsfkesla0n.jpg]

Last but not least, I'm still single. lol

Oh yes, to answer [MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION], I prefer the bird, Blue Jays and not Phoenix. A Blue Jays with a spirit of a Phoenix is fine with me but as a Phoenix itself is a bit on your face and alpha like. I prefer Jay, a small blue bird who is carefree, modest and sing merrily in every morning.

Regards,

Jay

Glad to hear from you. Hope you do well in your 10k Smile
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

that's a great accomplishment Jay, and don't worry Mr. right will come along when you least expect it.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]