Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad news about the Olympics
Is anyone from GS going to attend?

http://gizmodo.com/rowers-will-literally...1782946855
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

That's insane about how filthy the water is. How can officials allow for the Olympics to happen if all this stuff that's been coming out is true?

Wtf? That's awful. The athletes should take some serious legal action against the Olympic Committee.

Blah blah blah. I think last time it was all about the dogs being rounded up and put to sleep and other things that shocked the whole world that a host nation would have to do to make the olympics run more smoothly.

They are lucky the Olympics ain't ran here in Albuquerque, every time it rains old, used IV needles flow out of the drain pipes (off of roofs, out of the storm sewers, etc.) and clutter the street.

Welcome to the 21st century!

Didnt they make a fence around the city so the poor part of the city is hidden. that seems worse.

Why do the athletes put up with this?

"Yes, Sir, that is correct. For the honor of coming in at fifth place you will be subjected to flesh-eating organisms and will die.

This is not sport.
I bid NO Trump!

Not sure but swimming in shit is pretty bad... I mean it isn't unheard of to have sewage released into lakes and rivers but the water has been treated...apparently that hasn't caught up to other areas of the world...

If I were a competitive athlete I don't know that I would want in the Olympics. I mean I get wanting a gold medal and all that but that really risky... The real danger is getting that water up your nose... That's how one girl from Ohio got bacterial meningitis and died...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!