Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baldness
Geminize Wrote:[...] If this affects somebody's sexual or romantic attraction to me, I'm not interested in them. [...]

Well said, baby.

No offense to anyone here.......

but I dont like bald guys (although a few have been yummie), its not "my thing".
And I especially dont want to be bald.

Im ugly enough as it is. Birds would drop out of the skies and turn to stone if I was bald.

Nope.....gonna wear wigs. Dont care what I look like........definately wigs.

Ive seen some wigs that you cant tell that its fake hair....thats what I will be wearing.

Here are some "pieces" I like...
[Image: iStock_%20Trevor%20Full%20Wig%20Human%20...rpiece.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWNSek6bus4Nqivg2Or8N...UczfBkv-mg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_gq05TlYw-uxYXqgwFnE...gIiDo4gNVs]

If my boyfriends hair all fell out it wouldn't change how I feel about him. I like hair and bald. Doesn't matter to me Smile

when a woman has a shaved head , most people tend to think "mental breakdown" or "cancer patient"

with a few exceptions , obviously

[Image: nportman.jpg]

Thank to God, my hair is thick enough. I guess baldness does not run in my family, my father is in his late fifties and still not bald.

Edward Wrote:Thank to God, my hair is thick enough. I guess baldness does not run in my family, my father is in his late fifties and still not bald.

I am the same, though I know zero extended family members that have gone bald or had thinning hair.

Even my late 80 year old grandpa grew back thick stubble on his head straight after having chemotherapy.

Saying that, I keep mine trimmed short. I prefer myself having short, shaved or marine style hair. I do enjoy having a bit to play with, but for me it is easier keeping it low.

Pic for how I love my hair.

[Image: man-with-shaved-head.jpg]

though I sadly will probably end up like

[Image: 935778_534339336622811_504478940_n.png]

Posted by naughty Mr. Tinkles
Im ugly enough as it is. Birds would drop out of the skies and turn to stone if I was bald.

Arrrgh! Quaack! Phiiissst!

Listen up and listen good

You are not ugly. You are not even remotely un-attractive
For punishment, go read my post a "mutts" tale. (search mutt with quotations)

It's all about who you are, not what you are

I've followed most of your posts and you, you, you..... are simply gorgeous

Looks shmooks Arrrrgh who cares (grizzle grumble moan)

Oh BTW your Avi? I care..... so there!

Aunty has spoken!

megumidesu Wrote:when a woman has a shaved head , most people tend to think "mental breakdown" or "cancer patient"

with a few exceptions , obviously

[Image: nportman.jpg]

Or as a lesbian
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Geminize Wrote:I have a receding hair line in front and a thin spot in the back that are in a race to the top of my head. If this affects somebody's sexual or romantic attraction to me, I'm not interested in them. Whenever I wake up to a bad hair day, I know it's time to trim it again. Confidence and a positive attitude will get you into someone else's bed faster than a full head of hair Smile .

RIGHT
[Image: 606.jpg]

WRONG
[Image: combover-bad-hair-1_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800]

Depends on how shallow one is, how hollow they are, how plastic their lives are.

Shiner Wrote:I am the same, though I know zero extended family members that have gone bald or had thinning hair.

Even my late 80 year old grandpa grew back thick stubble on his head straight after having chemotherapy.

Saying that, I keep mine trimmed short. I prefer myself having short, shaved or marine style hair. I do enjoy having a bit to play with, but for me it is easier keeping it low.

Pic for how I love my hair.

[Image: man-with-shaved-head.jpg]

though I sadly will probably end up like

[Image: 935778_534339336622811_504478940_n.png]

There is a HUGE difference between a shaved head and a head that has no hair on it at all.

I will have to say, with the exception of two Uncles, everybody in my family has lived with a head of hair. It might have been thinned out, but at least it was all there. Hope Im the same way.