Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balls retreating inside body?
You could have it removed u.u

Joshular Wrote:You could have it removed u.u

Turtle

Dreamer Wrote:Nothing to worry about, drag queens do it all the time!

It's part of the "tucking" process when serving fish-realness.

On a more serious note, you're going to die.

Little by little, im starting to love you.
Rofl

dfiant1 Wrote:Ewwwww.....gross

Jealous much?
Rofl

Ekwarph Wrote:Didn't know you were a legless victim of Thernobyl!

I looked up that word "Thernoby", there is no such word.

Did you forget to take your meds again today????

MisterTinkles Wrote:I looked up that word "Thernoby", there is no such word.

[COLOR="Blue"]I think he meant Chernobyl

And not everyone's english is as glorious as y'alls. Typical american wanting others to speak their speak and not willing to learn another's >,>. Besides, you know you need those meds more than he does Wink[/COLOR]

As what others said, see your doctor. It could be nothing, then it could be something.

Retractile Testicle: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-condi...n-20024856 There are several potential causes, most are just 'the way you are built' and nothing can be done for it other than using a mechanical devise during sex to keep both balls in the sack.

One of my last partners had this issue, it was just the way he was put together, the scrotum top wasn't as well cinched to keep the testes 'down'. Fear, cold, excitement would lead to his balls drawing up and they could continue to draw all the way up.

His solution was to wear a loose minor ball stretcher - not seeing to stretch his ball sack, but to cinch up the top of the ball sac to prevent the testes from retracting. A loose leather band, or a cock ring would do the trick as well.

Not to be too personal, but if your habit is to lay on your back while masturbating, you may want to try standing up and see if gravity will just keep things in place.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I looked up that word "Thernoby", there is no such word.

Two things : in French it's Tchernobyl and I forgot it was Chernobyl in English , and I mistyped and forgot the "c" between t and h.
And sometimes I type without my glasses. Ok, it's 3 things.

When I introduced myself, I warned that my English wouldn't be perfect. At least, I guess (and I hope) that people here can understand a large majority of what I mean in my posts, and that's the main thing.
I would be glad to have my English corrected sometimes, I'm here to improve. Wink

But with respect, it's even better you know.

Lilitu Wrote:best to check it out with a doctor.

Or fish it out with chopsticks, it's your choice

Grlaugh

Like Dreamer says, drag queens do it, it's called "tucking". they just tuck everything up inside.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

My understanding is that Japanese Sumo Wrestlers are raised from infanthood such that their nuts are retracted into their bodies at all times to avoid them being at risk during a match. I suspect that this would cause them to be impotent from the body heat, but maybe that's just my American prejudice.

~q