Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bare knuckle fighting
I fear on this we will just have to agree to disagree.

I understand what you are saying and where you are coming from.

I disagree that it works. This isn't to saying I didn't try it, I did, many occasions, and it only works sporadically.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I fear on this we will just have to agree to disagree.

I understand what you are saying and where you are coming from.

I disagree that it works. This isn't to saying I didn't try it, I did, many occasions, and it only works sporadically.

As I do you my dear Elf, but as you have wisely stated, let us Disagree to Agree.

However I will say this, doubt is merely the precursor to discovery...I wonder what it is you will discover... Wink

I've always liked the idea of the ZAP, or Zero Aggression Principle. This means not to initiate violence, but you can defend, or put simply not to start fights, but to end them by whatever means necessary. For more on that:

http://kentforliberty.com/zap.html

(Note: that guy Kent, and L. Neil Smith he quotes, identify as "libertarians" but they should not be confused with the LP/Libertarian Party, and El Neil is actually an anarcho-capitalist in my book. Just saying because I like to avoid spreading confusion...but then it should be common knowledge that politics are an even greater threat to language than big biz, always twisting words to influence others and get them to think a certain way that's useful to their faction so that it drains words of their meaning. That said, I still like their explanation of the ZAP.)

Sorry the next message was written with Alex's computer so he's on moderating... but it was me writing in response to Mister Tinkles.

Now let's see if I can respond to Bowyn Aerrow...

Bowyn let me gives you a quick summary of what have been my life as a teenager... when you believe that I do not understand what is suffering you might think again. I know what is suffering quite a lot but I did not let it get to me.

To answer your question... NO I wasn't beaten enough or a lot because Bowyn I am of an EXTREME VIOLENCE myself... I may look gentle but I am not... and over that I am an official concealed weapon... I am registered federally in Canada and the interpol because of my martial art skills. But I had another form of violence; psychological ones and trust me being punched hurt for a while, if they kill you you're free. Being constantly belittled, humiliated, laugh at for no reason that's a very long scar to ill.

So do I understand... yes I do... and Bowyn,,, the pope of the Satanic church is truly a joke to me... I have is book signed by him... and reading through I almost peed myself so much there's idiotic concept in there all surrounding a verb turned into a character. Satan is a verb... in old hebrew it means "to deceive" the people who have translate the bible did not translated it well and there was some serious error in translation... therefore Satan became a character... but the word is truly just a verb.

I'll develop more but right now I have some babies to care for and I can't let my Alex take care of them all alone Smile

Pix Wrote:I've always liked the idea of the ZAP, or Zero Aggression Principle. This means not to initiate violence, but you can defend, or put simply not to start fights, but to end them by whatever means necessary. For more on that:

http://kentforliberty.com/zap.html

(Note: that guy Kent, and L. Neil Smith he quotes, identify as "libertarians" but they should not be confused with the LP/Libertarian Party, and El Neil is actually an anarcho-capitalist in my book. Just saying because I like to avoid spreading confusion...but then it should be common knowledge that politics are an even greater threat to language than big biz, always twisting words to influence others and get them to think a certain way that's useful to their faction so that it drains words of their meaning. That said, I still like their explanation of the ZAP.)

We Southerners have a saying about this kind of thing.....

"I didnt start the fight, but I sure as hell will end it".

Or something to that effect.

Luckily for a LOT of people, it takes a LOT to get me mad.
I mean, I get perturbed very easily, I get pissed off pretty easily, I can hold a grudge for months, but it takes a LOT of shit to get me mad. And you wouldnt want to see me when Im mad. And you especially wouldnt want to be around when I "blow".

I dont start shit, but I sure can end it. And anyone who knows me or even knows the slightest thing about me, knows to never push it that far. They dont want to take the chance of seeing how crazy mad I can get. Having me pissed off at them is usually enough to sour them on ever pushing it further.

Meow
Catsmiley

My opinion on the subject of violence should be fairly obvious by my career choice. I've killed men in combat, and lost close friends. But those are really just abstract concepts if you've not experienced it. So let me relate another experience.

The last time I was in Auburn, I was in the only "official" gay bar in Auburn, which only went gay on Sunday nights. So this particular Sunday night, I was speaking to a nice guy on the terrace. This obviously drunk guy through his drink on the ground, and yelled fuck you you fucking faggots you make me sick.

He happened to be right behind the guy I was talking to and the drink splashing on him caused him to turn around, this belligerent drunk started bowing up on him getting right into his face calling him faggot.
I put myself in between them and told the guy to calm down a couple of times, I had had a couple of drinks, but was still more than capable of disabling him. He tried to get into my face but his friends, perhaps seeing the expression on my face grabbed him.
My first response is to defuse a situation, if possible. But I am always ready to apply violence to protect others or myself.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

I present to you a rough man, but one with a brain who prefers to talk rather than strike, but won't hesitate to strike when necessary.

By the way, later that evening the guy came up and apologized.

Richard

ardus Wrote:My opinion on the subject of violence should be fairly obvious by my career choice. I've killed men in combat, and lost close friends. But those are really just abstract concepts if you've not experienced it. So let me relate another experience.

The last time I was in Auburn, I was in the only "official" gay bar in Auburn, which only went gay on Sunday nights. So this particular Sunday night, I was speaking to a nice guy on the terrace. This obviously drunk guy through his drink on the ground, and yelled fuck you you fucking faggots you make me sick.

He happened to be right behind the guy I was talking to and the drink splashing on him caused him to turn around, this belligerent drunk started bowing up on him getting right into his face calling him faggot.
I put myself in between them and told the guy to calm down a couple of times, I had had a couple of drinks, but was still more than capable of disabling him. He tried to get into my face but his friends, perhaps seeing the expression on my face grabbed him.
My first response is to defuse a situation, if possible. But I am always ready to apply violence to protect others or myself.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

I present to you a rough man, but one with a brain who prefers to talk rather than strike, but won't hesitate to strike when necessary.

By the way, later that evening the guy came up and apologized.

Richard

And yet it is my philosophy... talk first and if you see that they can't understand make them understand... I also do have military training... I didn't go to war but I am conditioned to kill if I have to

I agree with everyone who opposes violence. As a fully trained marine I was always thought of as a "kind and gentle" lover. I am very romantic by nature.

For the first 8 years of my life I was beaten in my crib by my 2 older sisters and a female cousin. The cousin was 10 years older, one sister was 8 years older and one was 5 years older. They also brought other girl friends to see me in my crib. My sister Catherine Would laugh and clap her hands and say "This stupid baby does not know how to defend itself. All it knows how to do is sit there and smile."

She was right, as a small baby I smiled and hoped the beatings would end. They continued until I was 8, I stole a gun from a security officer, I pointed it at my sister Catherine and shot a cigarette from her mouth. People thought I was a good shot.

Years later my cousin Jackie Kennedy asked me if Oswald could have completed that shot as the Warren Report said. I said "No, Jackie, Oswald was not the lone gunman," She said "Thanks John, I just wanted to know your opinion."

I had been trained to be the best sniper on the planet. The Marine Corps gawked when they saw me fire. I had a problem since childhood. Guns and rifles made me orgasmic. On the 500 yard line of Parris Island as I completed my tenth bulls eye, I pressed against the ground and felt an orgasm that almost made me pass out.

Go back. By the age of 10, I was forbidden by my parents from playing with guns. I obeyed. I also came out openly as gay and guys decided to beat the shit out of me because I loved a filthy Injun. I thought of Jimmy as a native American boy and a proud member of the Nez Perce tribe. His grandfather, Chief Joseph, [internet] laid down his rifles to the American cavalry. Jimmy's dad convinced me to stop firing guns in NYC and told me I would be better off if I was romantic with his son. My parents hated violence and they told me to invite Jimmy for a nude sleepover.

I became very romantic in bed at 10 and have stayed that way for 57 years.

I have never killed or hurt anyone unless I was directly struck or saw a child or an animal hit. I freak out and will punch the shit out of anyone who hurts a small kid r an animal. I did it a few day ago. Never hurt some small creature in front of me, I will try to rip you apart in front of 50 cops and TV cameras. I will never try to be sensible when I see people who can't defend themselves being beaten. I feel the same rage I felt as a baby in my crib. I was locked in a cage and was happily burned with hot steam irons.

My reputation is great with the NYC police, the Marines, the FBI, the Secret Service and everyone I ever worked with. Sometimes in life, a man can't back down when he sees others being bullied or threatened.

I would love to have Jake as a friend. He would take me to a gym and bounce me on my ass to remind me that violence hurtsl I agree, But, if I saw Jake down and some other bastard was about to hit him with a baseball bat or shoot him with a gun, I will react. I like to watch a clean fight because it keeps the blood flowing. The harder I fought in life, the calmer I felt.

Please understand, I was a very tough street fighter and charming in bed. I did not just like to have sex with a guy, I would rave about you and try to convince you that you were the best lover I ever had. This is to protect guys from anticlimaxes which give rise to feelings of guilt. I'm a good lover, I don't feel guilt. I still enjoy being gay, hope you do to.

gilhooly Wrote:I would love to have Jake as a friend. He would take me to a gym and bounce me on my ass to remind me that violence hurtsl I agree, But, if I saw Jake down and some other bastard was about to hit him with a baseball bat or shoot him with a gun, I will react. I like to watch a clean fight because it keeps the blood flowing. The harder I fought in life, the calmer I felt.
No sir I may not be a marine... but I'm a former Canadian soldier... if you know about the army in Canada (and be honest) there's a very advanced group of Canadian snippers/commando that have been training the marines... I do not need protection... I am proficient with guns, swords, explosive and many other little dangerous toys. I am just against war and violence in all its form. My SKF training was not the commercial one, i did not register to a school where they show all those wonderful Chinese proverbs on the wall... it was a private training.

Quote:Please understand, I was a very tough street fighter and charming in bed. I did not just like to have sex with a guy, I would rave about you and try to convince you that you were the best lover I ever had. This is to protect guys from anticlimaxes which give rise to feelings of guilt. I'm a good lover, I don't feel guilt. I still enjoy being gay, hope you do to.
It's all very beautiful sir but SEX isn't the only things of being gay... I am gay, a dad and a husband and yes I am very happy to be who I am, and that person is Jake, the dad, Jake the husband, Simply Jake. I am no longer a soldier and I'm quite happy that way.

Great posts. I thought I was the only one having problem controlling anger. I have almost always controlled it, except when I see an animal being abused. I hate how gay guys are always portrayed on TV as ridiculous queens who complain the toilet paper is the wrong color. Why can't we see a normal detective, doctor or lawyer who also happens to be gay. No big deal. he goes home, kisses his guy hello and the show ends. I don't want gay to be the topic. I just want to see normal guys who are also gay.
John