Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barebacking?
You have one life. This is it! Read some stories on kids with HIV/AIDS and it will quickly change your mind.
Do not forget all the people who love you and who's life will never be the same if something bad were to happen to you. People lie all the time as someone already mentioned above. Listen to your heart but let your brain do the decision making. Don't do any of that stuff Snow without a condom.

Didier Lestrade: Larry Kramer écrit

not quite sure where to post this... for those of you who've heard of Larry Kramer or read some of his stuff...

I don't trust anyone that much, life and death to me are tangible, seen both, I have a std check every 2 months as does my significate other. I have had friends die of aids and other std's. Sorry but you can see from have you cheated threads it may not be as safe as you would like, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

You must keep in mind that HIV virus and other related sex virus are on the loose. If you want to have sex bareback you can put condom on your partner. Good luck. Big Grin

princealbertofb Wrote:Didier Lestrade: Larry Kramer écrit

not quite sure where to post this... for those of you who've heard of Larry Kramer or read some of his stuff...

Government feet dragging played a role, though I'm not sure I would side with Larry on it being intentional. I had one of the leading HIV/AIDS physicians in Montreal as a prof when I did my B. Sci. and he said in the early days of the epidemic people would not shake his hand for fear of contamination, and he had to treat his patients in a formally abandoned section of a hospital. There simply isn't enough concern amongst anybody about this epidemic, there's too much irresponsible behavior, and no one is going to be there to help gays if we don't do it ourselves.

princealbertofb Wrote:Didier Lestrade: Larry Kramer écrit

Thanks PA...I know Kramers work well....I also knew some of the first people to die of and contract AIDS and I remember when they were in the hospital everything was covered in plastic and the attendees were wearing contamination spacesuits.

From Kramer:

You see, I simply can't get the memories and the ghosts of just about every friend I had out of my life. And since there is no doubt in my mind that this plague of HIV/AIDS that took them from me was and continues to be allowed to happen, I am duty bound to tell this hideous history as best and as fully as I can. It's the least I can do.

That is correct: This plague of HIV/AIDS was intentionally allowed to happen. It still is. Nothing has changed in the intentionality department. Hate has a way of hanging around forever and too often winning out in the end.

I can say one thing...people easily turn information into disinformation for various reasons...I wonder if history will ever uncover the truth behind AIDS. I have no doubt at all that is was intentional. They lied then.....they are lying now.

East Wrote:That is correct: This plague of HIV/AIDS was intentionally allowed to happen.

Would you care to explain?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Would you care to explain?

I respectfully have to decline.

It's quite a claim against the good character of a lot of people.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

While some things have changed since this article was written, I have to agree with the part about pharmaceutical developers having no reason to develop a cure. I honestly think it's the same with many forms of cancer. You get to bleed a lot more money out of people with treatment than with a cure. It's no coincidence that most pills to treat breast cancer have several compounds in them that will cause breast cancer about 5 to 10 years down the road after 'curing' it.