Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barebacking and Semen
What happens to the semen when you bareback and you're the bottom? BESIDES STDs can it hurt you to have semen in your ass? I heard that the semen being sticky can cause your bowels to become clogged; is this true?

I doubt it.... If it does ask them to suck it out with a straw and tell em... You put rubbish in my yard i now expect you to clean it out!!!!! RWAR

michaelson Wrote:What happens to the semen when you bareback and you're the bottom? BESIDES STDs can it hurt you to have semen in your ass? I heard that the semen being sticky can cause your bowels to become clogged; is this true?

Highly doubtful. Confusedmile: The main purpose of the anus colon rectum whateveryawannacallit is to [COLOR="Red"]remove waste from the body. Gross as it might sound, you eventually fart or shit the semen out whether you're aware of it or not. Hell, if you stand upright and walk around for a while after sex you might (or might not) notice that it's dripping out on to your undies (if you wear them...). [/COLOR]

michaelson Wrote:... I heard that the semen being sticky can cause your bowels to become clogged; is this true?
................... No.

michaelson Wrote:What happens to the semen when you bareback and you're the bottom? BESIDES STDs can it hurt you to have semen in your ass? I heard that the semen being sticky can cause your bowels to become clogged; is this true?

I wouldn't worry as much about that part, just the STD part of it.

Semen will return to a liquid state and gravity will do the rest.

Incidentelly, unprotected anal sex with an HIV+ partner is considered as a high risk activity. There is also a risk for the insertive partner.

It comes out on its own. Just worry about the STD's.

I'm not worried about STDs. I'm in a monogamous relationship and I trust my partner. I figured it was not a real concern that it would get hard and clog you up.

No. It doesn't solidify and clog anything. Semen actually becomes more liquidy before it dries up completely. Moral of the story: You can just "push" when you're using the restroom and it will be pushed out. A little gross, but if you bareback, you'll have to get used to it lol.

So, is it necessary to go push it out after you're done getting barebacked?