Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barebacking in long term relationship?
Well lets see, Im for unprotected sex. You just never know.

UNLESS, you both agree to do it and want it.

I had this talk with my gf, only time we are going to have unprotected sex is when we are trying to have a baby. PLUS, I had a dream 2 nights ago I got my gf pregnant and didnt wear a condom...that ish was scary, I was bugging out in my dream cause Im only 19 and do not want a kid now lol.

Anyways, do you trust your partner? Gp get tested, come back clean. Make sure its what you each want to do 100%. MUST MUST MUST clean afterwards, do it so it stop infections. How? Im not sure I never got "up there" to clean my butt hole. But im sure there is something you can buy or some stuff online on how to clean it. Just dont go sticking any unnecessary objects up there or sharp ones especially.

We bareback.

To us it was never a question of STDs, but rather hygiene. We've always been very trustful of each other. My husbear was hurt very badly by a previously cheating partner, emotionally, and has made it absolutely clear that such a thing is utterly unacceptable. I agree. While my younger sexdrive kind of requires me to look at other furballs, I am definately completely satisfied by my partner in every way.

If you wash before and after, thoroughly, especially before doing oral again, I don't consider the bacteria to be anything to worry about. As long as your partner isn't sick (bacteria, vira or parasite), I don't think you would become sick by ingesting a bit of E. Coli. You'd need a large ammount and a particularly dangerous strain of the species in order to be made sick by it.
(I maybe should mention, if your immune defense system is already very weakened (AIDS, elderly, children), the exposure to E. Coli could be disasterous...)

We bareback too. We are very hygienic before. We both like rimming as well. We love each other and we are very trustful of each other.

After a few months living together, my ex started pushing for unprotected sex, which he said was not a risk because we were exclusive. I told him I needed more time together before I could feel OK with that. And in the middle of this "exclusive" relationship, I found out he was cheating.
So yeah...trust is the issue here.

Communication is the key, me and my partner bareback with eachother, but always wear protection with other people.

im sure it would be ok if you guys were tested and clean

As long as you're both careful about it.