Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bashed!
ok I feel a bit better now. that the pain is starting to subside. i am just going to have to watch myself. I've called off from work today in hopes the most of my swelling will be gone by tomorrow.

Glad you are feeling better, Lewis. I feel so sad, reading about your experience. The guy who did that to you is a fearful coward. Your face will heal on its own, so I recommend you pay attention to healing your spirit. It sounds like the injury is deep, and I think anyone would need help with that sort of thing.

If you have a friend (or friends) you can call on to cook you a meal, listen to your feelings as they come up, or even just hang out and watch a movie, call them in. If not, consider seeing a counselor for a visit or two. I think it's important that you have a caring person there to hear you.

Please don't bury the hurt deeper.

I'd just like to thank all of you who posted here to lift my spirits. It has really helped alot. I went through every post very carefully and read them all. I would thank all of you personally for your advice but i dont know how to quote multiple people in a single post. I send my sincerest gratitude to you guys. You always make me feel better. this was a terrible event but i have heard of worse things happening to other gay women men and teenagers. some of them dont live to tell the tale. I had a flash back to matthew shepard again and i instantly picked myself up. people like him give me strength.