Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bashed!
Chris76 Wrote:I am so sorry for what has happened to you

I usually dont respond to any topics but i am now starting to and this upsets me BAD

First off im glad it was just a fist and not ten idiots with there boots or bats ect..
Some peple will flat out dissagree with what im about to tell you but its the truth of the matter..You have now personally expierenced what some of societys idiots are capable of doing to others. It is up to you to learn how to defend yourself. You are not a bitch because you didnt know how to defend yourself, you were never trained to do so. Now i believe u need to learn how. How you you choose to do so is your choice. There are many Martial Arts DEFENSE classes that are great. I personaly took a 35 hour course on firearms training and I choose to carry. Im not telling you do do what I did but i am telling you to prepare yourself for the next time. Because the ugly truth of the matter is that the will be a next time. Violence is never the answer but DEFENSE is.

We all have so much to learn from your sense of proportion and sensitivity to context.

Lewis I'm sorry this happened to you. You were right to report it. Cowards like this guy shouldn't get away with doing these things so easily.

Lewis is there a bus you could take home or someone that can give you a ride home? One thing you can do is avoid being in that situation again. If not then I like Chris's advice to take some self deffence classes or invest in some self deffence weapons like a taser or mase. I was worried about my sister walking to her dorm by herself at night so I bought her some mase disguised as lipstick Wink

I'm sorry this happened to you Lewis. I'm sorry there are people like this in the world.

You did the right thing by contacting the police, well done. Hopefully they'll find him and prevent him from doing it again. And don't be ashamed, you did nothing wrong. Nothing at all. If anyone asks what happened, tell them straight. "Some A**hole punched me in the face, jumped into his car and drove off." The only coward people will see here, is the guy who punched you.

Stay strong, hope you feel better shortly.

I am sorry this has happened to you Lewis. I am glad you reported him to the police. No one every should be bashed.

It must have taken a lot of courage to go and report him, I think it was the right thing to do. Anything to prevent even one other person being hurt is worth it

Glad you reported him , proud of you for doing so.

Bighug

I am still shaken by the event. I'm also still swollen and I look terrible. I think my tooth is cracked... I've spent all day trying to prevent looking upset. But I am really----dented. Just...I don't even know. Im not going to lie. I'm scared.... and my spirits aren't exactly high right now.

If your region permits it, buy wasp spray. Cheap, more accurate, and as I understand it, just as effective.

there are some evil messed up people in this world, random acts of violence are the worst.
That guy was weak and stupid and felt like he needed to prove himself through senseless violence.

I hope you are ok. Try to remember that is is not your fault.