Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bday gift by mail .. Plz help!
Hello everyone!

So my boyfriend's birthday is next week but I'm gonna be out of town, sucks I know!
Anyways, since I'm not gonna be around I figured I'd mail him a surprise gift just not sure what. Anybody did this before? Any ideas are appreciated!

How about giving him a one hour massage...pay for it ahead of time.

I have been doing this now for a couple of years as birthday presents and it has worked out well.

What is he into? What does he like? Maybe he has dropped hints?

East Wrote:How about giving him a one hour massage...pay for it ahead of time.

I have been doing this now for a couple of years as birthday presents and it has worked out well.

Thanks for the idea but Im not sure hes gonna like it

sneakyc25 Wrote:What is he into? What does he like? Maybe he has dropped hints?

well he works around the house quite a bit so a gift card from Lowe's might be good but I just hate gift cards .. they just dont feel like a gift if you know what I mean.

I did little googling and found those cute petits fours .. and they include a personal letter with package ..
[Image: birthday_petit_fours_lrg.jpg]

He says he doesnt want a party or anything, so I was thinking something delivered on his birthday to cheer him up. And since he loves chocolate and sweets I thought this might be a good choice .. maybe?

WOAH Craig send me a box of those, gosh they look delicious. (I LOVE CHOCOLATE) so it'll be ideal for a guy who love chocolate. mwhaahah do it!

I don't know, he doesn't sound like the flower type of guy, cause man I'd love to get a bouquet of flowers delivered to my door with a lovely sweet letter. Forget the chocolate for a minute lol.

I vote for the chocolate!

That seems like a pretty good idea.

Well I guess I'll go with it then .. thanks guys and Promise I'm gonna need your address to send you that box haha :biggrin:

Craig Wrote:Thanks for the idea but Im not sure hes gonna like it

well he works around the house quite a bit so a gift card from Lowe's might be good but I just hate gift cards .. they just dont feel like a gift if you know what I mean.

I did little googling and found those cute petits fours .. and they include a personal letter with package ..
[Image: birthday_petit_fours_lrg.jpg]

He says he doesnt want a party or anything, so I was thinking something delivered on his birthday to cheer him up. And since he loves chocolate and sweets I thought this might be a good choice .. maybe?

That is totally appropriate, Craig, lol... I would just love to get something so cute... Do they make the same for Valentine's Day with "I Herz YOU AND YOU KNOW IT!" on them ??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

A big bunch of flowers with a lovely message, flowers are always a lovely thing to send. Surely you've got something like Interflora where you live???

OHHHH Craig lol, I'll give you my address if you're sending me chocolates any day! lol.

let me know how he enjoys his gift -jealous- I'm sure he'll love it! And might I add, you're a sweet boyfriend!