Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be not quick to anger...
why is that something to be laughed at. I don't follow.

rover330 Wrote:why is that something to be laughed at. I don't follow.

Irony. You posted a thread on not being quick to anger and then you became angry quite fast.

I suppose one could see it as sad but I tend to see the funny side of things. I suspect you're doing a lot of holiday drinking right now, too, and I as a child had a tendency to tease my dad when he did things like that while drunk (he got me back for it plenty of times, too...)

no, I just don't particularly care for self righteous people, nor do I particularly care to be condescened to. I grew up like that and I'll not tolerate it as an adult.

I'm not angry, just amused.

sober as a church mouse motherfucker. I appreciate being talked down to though.

you have to speak *very slowly* to me. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Christ Jesus.

Rover, I hope you a feeling better. I truly do. I am slow to anger but once my limit is reached I am through, so I can understand if you are feeling at the end of your rope. I'm there in one part of my life at the moment, but chin up, there are bright sides to life too. I hope a bright spot comes into your life soon.

rover330 Wrote:you know what, you jerk. I was just trying to put something positive out in the universe.

there will always be someone like you out there to piss on it though.

I'll not make the same mistake twice. you and my ex mother-in-law would make a great couple.

take good care.

Please refrain from name calling on the forum , lets leave that to school children .

rover330 Wrote:no, I just don't particularly care for self righteous people, nor do I particularly care to be condescened to. I grew up like that and I'll not tolerate it as an adult.

I'm not angry, just amused.

And I don't particularly care for you Wink