Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beards
Got one? Share it here and let everyone admire it. And share your beard care tips too.

Mine (on face):

[Image: profilepic_1434.jpg?dateline=1673131160]

In the shower: Simple Shower Gel (gentle, soap free, no harsh chemicals, free from artifical perfumes)
After shower: Beard oil - currently Bulldog; then a brush with a bore hair beard brush

Guys love it. Some guys even like stroking it, which I try to discourage (and avoid doing myself) because too much handling is not good for the hair.

YOU GO!

This was my beard at it's longest (it is trimmed shorter for now). I have had a beard for the last 10 years of various lengths.

Care for it involved:

In the shower, wash it with Bull Dog beard shampoo. After shower, pat it dry and comb through. If I had time, I would also straighten it with a heated beard comb at low heat (my beard is very curly and wild otherwise). Then, moisturise with Bull Dog beard balm. Then add some Bull Dog beard wax to give it the glossy look and stop it going crazy through the day (it had a mind of it's own).

I got quite a few compliments when it was that long, and some beard envy Smile

Suits you, man.

(01-08-2023, 11:30 AM)Cridders88 Wrote: Care for it involved:

In the shower, wash it with Bull Dog beard shampoo. After shower, pat it dry and comb through. If I had time, I would also straighten it with a heated beard comb at low heat (my beard is very curly and wild otherwise). Then, moisturise with Bull Dog beard balm. Then add some Bull Dog beard wax to give it the glossy look and stop it going crazy through the day (it had a mind of it's own).

3 hours and 50 quid later, you can leave the bathroom, lol. What kind of comb?

Thanks 

Haha, something like that Biglaugh. In reality, it was funny because I literally spent 30 seconds on my hair and then about 20 minutes on my beard!

It was this one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0899FZ...asin_title

Not too expensive and very much improved the look of my beard. My beard is about quarter the length now so I just use the shampoo and then the balm every now and then.