Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beards - Yay or nay?
i cant get a beard! i only shave not very much and it not get a beard . im not very hairry

I don't mind beards. I think they can look lovely on the right guy.

I've had numerous people tell me, male and female alike, that I look better with a beard. I guess it rounds out the giant mound of ultra-curly hair on my head.

My stubble is invisible. I HAVE to grow a light beard for it to be noticeable. Its EVEN HARDER to get it to show up in pictures.:redface:

Its a tad anoying....
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Oh, maybe i should say I'm really really interested in looking a man with short beards, it's so cute. And look him so man, i guess. I've beards but my friends say " Ueui, you look ugly and old, like my uncle ", What the f* are they talking about? " like their uncle " LoL.
Maybe i always wanna be cute, and, I clear it everyday with tweezers Big Grin first time, it's so hurt, but when you're used to it, it's easy.

I hate shaving my beard. I feel naked without it.

NO! Ewww!

Getting a blowy from a guy with a beard would be too much like a minge! Minge! - Wookie, Vertical Bacon Sandwich, Lobster Pot, Butchers Dust Bin, Rat Catchers Bait Box...

Vigilias Wrote:NO! Ewww!

Getting a blowy from a guy with a beard would be too much like a minge! Minge! - Wookie, Vertical Bacon Sandwich, Lobster Pot, Butchers Dust Bin, Rat Catchers Bait Box...
*Starts to cry*Cry
:p

I'm sure they feel COMPLETELY different.Rolleyes
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Each to their own.. ^_^ But I prefer a clean-shaven man, and I do prefer to be clean-shaven.

Mitch (the ginger from Modern Family) makes a beard look good though... but I do hate to admit it :biggrin:

joseph Wrote:i cant get a beard! i only shave not very much and it not get a beard . im not very hairry
I envy you :tongue:

stubble mmmmmmmmmm
alot of people suit beards but theres alot that dont too

i love a smooth face and body on the person i am dating but i like my beard as it makes me look less like my father