Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears and older men
Ive always had a fantasy about having sex with an older guy (40 to 50), but cant seem to do that in real life, dont think I'll ever go through with it. plus thinking about it guys my own age have really nice bodies lol!!

Ummmm....Sweetlad, there are some older guys that are pretty good looking and have nice bodies. Just look above your post. :tongue:
The problem is that a lot of guys my age are attracted to guys that are very young and yes, they are cute and all that, but in doing this they miss out on a good and stable relationship with a guy their own age. What happens next is that these flings go by rather quickly and so do the years. Next thing you know we're all too old to find a mate. I've seen this over the years and it's really sad. Cry

Jeffrey thats really true i remember i met once a guy online and we were chatting like a week i had already make clear that i wasn't intresting for nothing more than chat (he was in a different city anyways) so he start tallking to me open about what he want so he told me that he just want to date guys betten 16 - 22 cause over this age they are old....
That was kinda creepy so i never talked to him again!

I like bears and older men too. It is something I'd like to indulge in as more than fantasy; in other words, I'm completely open to, and would like to try and pursue, a relationship with a bear and/or older man. It's just one of those things that I like, and it's something I'd like to experience, whether it lasted or not.

If I image me with a boy ... maybe till 30 years old .... that wouldn´t work. A guy in that age is not strong enough to handle me.... in a relationship. And as a sex-partner... sorry ... not me :-)

In a relationship.... it would be like a chick which wants to train a tiger .... unfair and not my way of life.

As friend for a guy of that age ... is a complete other thing because in this kind of friendship I´m caring, loving and unselfish.

My opinion is ( in 99% of this cases ) ... older and younger men only should be just and only friends... helping, caring and so on .... important is: no sex and no money....

fenris Wrote:If I image me with a boy ... maybe till 30 years old .... that wouldn´t work. A guy in that age is not strong enough to handle me.... in a relationship. And as a sex-partner... sorry ... not me :-)

In a relationship.... it would be like a chick which wants to train a tiger .... unfair and not my way of life.

As friend for a guy of that age ... is a complete other thing because in this kind of friendship I´m caring, loving and unselfish.

My opinion is ( in 99% of this cases ) ... older and younger men only should be just and only friends... helping, caring and so on .... important is: no sex and no money....

Same for me Fenris...I think it is funny when someone mentions Dad because I feel kinda protective and kindly toward younger guys in a paternal kinda way...but who the hell has sex with their friggin Dad? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

My support comes with no sexual interest at all. I am attracted to guys 40-60 and find mature men very sexy. I loved 21 years olds...when I was 21:biggrin:

East Wrote:Same for me Fenris...I think it is funny when someone mentions Dad because I feel kinda protective and kindly toward younger guys in a paternal kinda way...but who the hell has sex with their friggin Dad? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

My support comes with no sexual interest at all. I am attracted to guys 40-60 and find mature men very sexy. I loved 21 years olds...when I was 21:biggrin:

Exactly :-) If I had my coming out ... hundreds of years ago and I was looking for a realationship everyone who was ten years older was a Dad-Type for me... and out of the list... and I think that is Ok.
And I think - at this time - a older man was more a help for me, not a relationship- or Sexpartner.
And I have the voice of my man in my ears .. as I helped a younger friend with his coming out ..and start his life as a proud gay man : "There comes the Wolf with his puppie... don´t hit the younger .. or the older bites you "....

fenris Wrote:Exactly :-) If I had my coming out ... hundreds of years ago and I was looking for a realationship everyone who was ten years older was a Dad-Type for me... and out of the list... and I think that is Ok.
And I think - at this time - a older man was more a help for me, not a relationship- or Sexpartner.
And I have the voice of my man in my ears .. as I helped a younger friend with his coming out ..and start his life as a proud gay man : "There comes the Wolf with his puppie... don´t hit the younger .. or the older bites you "....

Same with me...when I was younger I loved older guys for their wisdom and cherished their friendship but sex and relationships I feel are best in my own age group...I was lucky to have alot of really cool older guys help me and be protective of me and I will forever be grateful to them and whenever I can pass that on I do.

East Wrote:Same with me...when I was younger I loved older guys for their wisdom and cherished their friendship but sex and relationships I feel are best in my own age group...I was lucky to have alot of really cool older guys help me and be protective of me and I will forever be grateful to them and whenever I can pass that on I do.

If I hear sometimes people - in my own age - talk about younger boys and sex ... I can´t understand. I can´t see these guys as a sex-partner.... I can see that they are maybe nice ... or whatever .. but sex ... no, no way Confusedmile: to much daddy-instinct :-) I would buy him more a glass of milk as a condom Astrosmiley2

jeffrey Wrote:Ummmm....Sweetlad, there are some older guys that are pretty good looking and have nice bodies. Just look above your post. :tongue:
The problem is that a lot of guys my age are attracted to guys that are very young and yes, they are cute and all that, but in doing this they miss out on a good and stable relationship with a guy their own age. What happens next is that these flings go by rather quickly and so do the years. Next thing you know we're all too old to find a mate. I've seen this over the years and it's really sad. Cry
jeffery you sir is very very smart:biggrin: