Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beauty
VNight2014 Wrote:Oh my Gods that's beautiful. But no. They know I'm gay. It's my grandma who I'm worried about. I haven't told her nor do I want to yet.

Not until she notices some of her Aquamarine-Neon Green nail polish mysteriously dwindling and only you two with left over nail polish on them fingers.

:p

Well obviously do what you feel is best for you, but just know. Dem nails be hawt.

Ps. Sleeping dawg on the floor?
+10pnts
;3

Sylph Wrote:Not until she notices some of her Aquamarine-Neon Green nail polish mysteriously dwindling and only you two with left over nail polish on them fingers.

Well obviously do what you feel is best for you, but just know. Dem nails be hawt.

+10pnts
;3

Points? Points? What are these points?
And I do like them. She's seen them. I just.. I don't know... haha. I'm just being over paranoid aren't I?

Sylph Wrote:Not until she notices some of her Aquamarine-Neon Green nail polish mysteriously dwindling and only you two with left over nail polish on them fingers.

+10pnts
;3

I'm serious. What points? Lol

Lol don't go crazy gurl, I just said points for no reason.

Like how a judges score of something was? Only they have a reason.

Don't mind me, half the time I'm either crazy or insane, so don't worry Wink

Here's Sylphs nails....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYFnG8Cp2fhJNGbvo6GXY...qjxGQyRhcA]

No wonder people think he's a freak.
LMAO
Rofl

Painted nails shouldn't be an indication that you're gay... There are plenty of rockers out there who wear make up and paint their nails as a fashion statement... That's all it is. Tell your grandma that's what it is. And keep the nails painted, it's cool.

Haha. Alright. Thanks for the sorry everyone. I removed it after all. I couldn't handle it. My mother was liking me in the eyes when she talked to me! My mother never does that anymore. In 2 years, she finally looks me in the eyes. Normally, she looks at my hands. I felt like that really hurt. I want her to look at me when I talk but it didn't feel right