Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Because... I SAID SO !!
stranger221 Wrote:Dogs rule.

*Cats rule and I merely made a horrendous slip of the tongue in my previous post. As an act of contrition, I shall donate all my monetary funds to cat hotels*

There, I fixed your post for you, no need to thank me Wink

Don't ever forget: Dogs have masters, cats have servants

I'm a total dog person and have never owned a cat, but I read a quote from a play called "Dog Sees God" that I really liked:

"When a dog looks at his master he sees god. A cat just looks in the mirror."

LONDONER Wrote:Don't ever forget: Dogs have masters, cats have servants

hahaha, that's too funny

Some cats are really mean. Like downright cruel in a "I only love you during the moments when you give me food and I don't give a damm about you during other times" kind of way. With that having been said they are SO adorable!

I prefer dogs though - always excited to see you, more cuddly and they have more personality c:

I love dogs and cats.

Bit more on dogs though

I can't stand dogs
I have two and they're soooo gross and annoying!
My case isn't really helped by the fact I was attacked by dogs on several occasions as a child though.

I love all animals....but I agree with Rae that I could live quite nicely without dogs. I had some bad experiences in the past also.

Plus, dog people can get VERY obnoxious at times. One more asshole lets their mutt poop on my yard or let something like a boxer or pit bull run around the neighborhood without a leash and harass the children who live here and I'm going to have a meltdown

I like dogs too, I just prefer cats.

I was attacked and scratched by a cat when I was about 4 years old....but that didnt stop me from loving my babies when I had them.

I had dogs when I was younger also. I prefer the smaller breeds though - Beagles, Cockers, Terriers. I dont care for "purse dogs" or giant dogs. The only large breed dogs I really like are Collies and Irish Setters....absolutely gorgeous dogs and super friendly.

As far as cats go....I dont like Siamese...since thats the one that ripped up my face when I was little.
I prefer the "fat" looking cats (lots of fur) - long haired Tabbys and Persians mainly, but I pretty much like all cats. I LOOOOVE Ocelots and big cats.

Personally, I think dogs are stupid creatures. You have to train them to do everything. Cats come already trained...you just add to their knowledge.

I like both cats and dogs,but hands down cats are a much better and smarter animal then dogs.