Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Because I'm strange
LEANDRONJ I'd rather the moon be the light of love X3 but I understand what you mean, I understand y'all, and I, in my own way, tried to say "I'm actually listening you know, and I'm not trying to rush things along blindly " but I'm not good with words, even my poems are fifth rate at very, very, in some warped world, best they could be considered...
If I could do art (I'm thinking I'lll go to college to be a game designer, not as yummy as a xheff, but I'd have to deal with less criticism of my coooking, which is something I CAN NOT stand) If I could make the things I see in my head come forth to this world, peoiple would see that though I may be bordering on insane sometimes, I'm actually well planned out, if rarely ttruely motivated....
few things that motivate me, in the order of greatest motivations to least great, 1) cute guys (and my close friends and occassional family member) encouraging me, 2) strangers encouraging me, or free food/video game as rewards, 3) watching anime, or shows in general (most

ly anime) with a character I relate to saying something motivated, and then the last) basically any other motivatore to some extent

Humeinator2 Wrote:ly anime) with a character I relate to saying something motivated, and then the last) basically any other motivatore to some extent

Follow your dream boy, just don't forget not to over dream. Reality is a bitch when things doesn't work as planned.

luckily I have some magic talent that lets me manipulate things to got at least halfway as planned (minus relationships... those I have little control over it seems XD oh well, spontanious = exciting, and my relationships spontaniously erupt into fits of sad and happy lol)

I've been wanting to marry my husbear since forever, but for me it's easy! Before I can ask him, I need to finish my education and get a proper reliable job. I'm expecting to be 29 before those stars align.

Couples who marry too young drift apart - it happens in all the movies.

Humeinator2 Wrote:luckily I have some magic talent that lets me manipulate things to got at least halfway as planned (minus relationships... those I have little control over it seems XD oh well, spontanious = exciting, and my relationships spontaniously erupt into fits of sad and happy lol)

We'll talk about your planning and management skills when you'll have to deal with Multi-Million dollars project... now enjoy your hobby LOL

Cuddly Wrote:I've been wanting to marry my husbear since forever, but for me it's easy! Before I can ask him, I need to finish my education and get a proper reliable job. I'm expecting to be 29 before those stars align.

Couples who marry too young drift apart - it happens in all the movies.

And in real life Cuddly, definitely happens in real life. Few of my friends have married at age 22-25, by 35 they were divorced. But forget about my friends, read the wedding and divorce statistics. Most of marriage breaks between 35-45 of age

^^^ Because one doesn't get a good idea of who they are until around age 30.

The first decade of adulthood is a wild ride of learning and experience. Few people are the same at age 30 as they were at age 20.

After age 30 the ride slows down and one becomes like concrete, thoroughly mixed and firmly set, with time setting one harder, and harder....

I plan to design many video games, save wealth, and eventually help build homes for the homeless around the world...
chances of me making enough, much less than 9000... less than .000000000009% I'd say but that's only because I could never save that much all by my self....
anyway XD I actually wish I could plan weddings for a living, but I'd be makins such strange ones I'd get to many people firing me I'm sure