Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedroom Chemistry - Need Help !
Hello Everyone,

So I really need some advice. I met a guy recently and we really hit it off. He is attractive, masculine, funny, the whole package. We have been going out for a little while and after dinner the other night, I invited him back to my apartment. Let's just say that I got a bad omen for the future of the relationship...

To begin, I am a versatile/bottom who typically prefers to play the "receiver" role if ultimately given the choice. The only reason that I usually top sometimes is because I have an above average tool to work with lol. So what exactly is the problem? This nice, funny, amazing guy is also a strict bottom and not very well endowed at all.

I am stuck in this position where I have met someone that I really like and could see myself being with but I know that I will NEVER be fully sexually satisfied. My previous boyfriend was very well endowed and I usually bottomed for him, so even if this new guy tries to change it up, I know that it will not fully satisfy me. Ideas? Advice? Thanks so much for your thoughts!

Try not to overthink this. If you get along well just enjoy your time together, take it slow, and focus more on what you have in common. If you really hit it off and the relationship deepens you guys will be able to work through sexual issues.

One thought that comes to me is, maybe you two should just be friends? It's important to have that sort of connection in a friendship too. At least, you can see if the sex is not going to be satisfying for either one of you, and whether that wouldn't be your best bet.

The other option, of course, is to learn to play the field: there are other ways of feeling sexually satisfied, and using some toys, maybe, to make up for the endowment nature did not give?

ChiGuy729 Wrote:Hello Everyone,

So I really need some advice. I met a guy recently and we really hit it off. He is attractive, masculine, funny, the whole package. We have been going out for a little while and after dinner the other night, I invited him back to my apartment. Let's just say that I got a bad omen for the future of the relationship...

To begin, I am a versatile/bottom who typically prefers to play the "receiver" role if ultimately given the choice. The only reason that I usually top sometimes is because I have an above average tool to work with lol. So what exactly is the problem? This nice, funny, amazing guy is also a strict bottom and not very well endowed at all.

I am stuck in this position where I have met someone that I really like and could see myself being with but I know that I will NEVER be fully sexually satisfied. My previous boyfriend was very well endowed and I usually bottomed for him, so even if this new guy tries to change it up, I know that it will not fully satisfy me. Ideas? Advice? Thanks so much for your thoughts!

First, there has to be compromise if you want a relationship. So, for example, take turns . . . or use toys when you want to meet specific satisfactions. Second, comparing is not going to do anything but distract you from having a sexually satisfying relationship, make sure that you are there in the moment not measuring the present against the past. Believe it or not, letting your mind wander during sex is one of the biggest causes of sexual dissatisfaction. Be sure to experiment with positions, speeds, the use of multiple senses, even with the level of physical intensity. I don't think that these things need to be a problem in your relationship. Indeed, through trying new things, you may find new and interesting aspects of your own sexuality. :biggrin:

I'd say work on developing intimacy. Only when you're really comfortable with a person can you be honest about what you want.