Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been A While
Its been a while since i have really been on here. Its been a while for a lot of things lately.

Things have actually been going good for the most part. Since around May last year i have been out of my parents house in my own apartment with my partner. Money has been tight at times but for the most part, we are making it. Family has been a great help as well when it comes to helping out with food when money has been short. Speaking of food, my guy made his first homemade lasagna by himself ^^

Still not in school yet, which i know is entirely on me, i admit i have been putting it off, but i would like to be in a better position financially before i put myself through that. It would also be nice to be able to walk to my job instead of take a two hour commute on DART every day. it would actually save me $100.00 extra per month in passes, so me and my guy can do a little more in terms of fun, or putting more food in the house.

All in all, im actually for the most part happy so far. To top it off, im going to be having two new members being born in the family, two nieces. One of them is being born this Thursday, and the other might just be born on my birthday, Valentines Day. And i will finally officially be legal!! Although its not like i haven't been drunk already before. I already have some friends wanting to take me to a strip joint or a club, and its funny because i seem to be one of the only people in my group of friends around here who would rather avoid that. Just buy me a bottle of Fireball or Wild Irish Rose, throw me a party at the apartment and call it a day.

Heya Stephen, good to hear from ya. Glad to know things have been going well. Smile

Thanks Austin, sorry i got that wrong. We haven't really talked in a long while have we? How have you been?

Got what wrong? And I've been ok - not been up to much of interest, just working and occasional musical endeavors.

Thats nice, yeah that seems to be all i've been doing lately is working. And i meant sorry if i got your name wrong. Dont recall if i told you before but im terrible with names.

Glad to hear things seem to be doing good for you.

And yes, that's the goat's name.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Dont think i have asked before either Austin, but may i assume that you are a goat furry?

He is definitely the offspring of Pan and a pair of buns. Probably too much booze was involved.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Sounds like a fabulous time indeed.

I actually would love to have a semi functional fur suit of my otter fursona