Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been offered sex
Hi guys,

So i was at the gym yesterday and while dressing up this guy approached me. He was latino, great body, average face but from the way he was staring i could tell he was gay and really into me. I stayed friendly, made small talk but then i noticed he started brushing into me (making our elbows touch, his hand graze my butt) and before i left, he told me that if i wanted to i could stay over and have some fun at his place (we all know what he wants haha). The most obvious thing that gave him away was right when i was about to leave, he kissed my hand.

I dont know what to think of this. Ever since i promised myself that i will only have sex with someone i am in a relationship with and in love with. Im sure i dont want to have sex with him (because of that and because i dont know him. he may have stds) but what about a blow job? would that go against my principles? would it be safe to go to his place (he lives in a pretty well of condo building)?

If any of you could give me advice on this? What would you do? What do you think?

I never hooked up with anyone before (im closeted) and this is the first time i experienced anything like this so this is all totally new.

Don't do it. Offer to get to know eachother if he asks again. Pubic meetings. Maybe a date.

Pubic or public meeting??? lol.. I think Rakmatis means find a public place to meet for the first time, it's the easiest way to get away if necessary.
Some people are very blunt, some others are more covert, so maybe it's a blessing in disguise that this guy is not hiding what he's after... Still, it's your call, and I'm sure you could meet before to see if you like each other. He may not be so bad after all? Oh yes, a public place is better, that way he doesn't get to spike your drink if he's into that sort of habit... I don't want to alarm you but you never know.

Meet him first. Go out to watch a movie or have a cup of coffee with him.

He kissed your hand mate, honestly stay well clear thats a bit gay.

So, what youre all saying is that i shouldnt just do it cause of the safety risks.. i guess thats true. I dont think ill ask him out to lunch though. he doesnt seem like the type of guy that i would wanna date haha

random question, can you get stds through a bj?

princealbertofb Wrote:Pubic or public meeting???

lol, yea, I meant public. sorry, Id been awake for too long to notice.

Yes flyboy, you CAN get STDs from a BJ

I'd go for it. You must want to simply for the fact you posted on here asking :tongue:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:I'd go for it. You must want to simply for the fact you posted on here asking :tongue:

I tend to agree with Marky, you wouldn't have posted this unless you wanted to go for it. You know you can still fool around and be safe. If he wants a bj/wants to give you one, just make sure you have a flavoured condom.

After all, no one said you can't have fun AND be safe.

That being said, like the other guys mentioned, you have to ask yourself if this is the kind of road you want to go down. You must have caught his eye, which probably means you'll catch the eyes of other guys. If you mess around with this guy it will make it a lot easier to justify, lets be honest, promiscuous behaviour, if and when the opportunity arises again.

In short, if you decide to fool around with him, be safe about it and realize you are opening a potential behavioural Pandora's box.

uhmm what s wrong with having sex with a hottie?
Nothing.

If you want then go for it. Wear a condom.
No one said that condom can protect you 100%. But life is all about making choice and accept risk.
If you want to h ave fun then you get to pay the price.

about risk management, I once talk to a person who profession is about STIs, she told me to have anal sex with a condom has more risks than to get a blow job without a condom. Surprise!