Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been offered sex
posterpicture Wrote:uhmm what s wrong with having sex with a hottie?
Nothing.

If you want then go for it. Wear a condom.
No one said that condom can protect you 100%. But life is all about making choice and accept risk.
If you want to h ave fun then you get to pay the price.

about risk management, I once talk to a person who profession is about STIs, she told me to have anal sex with a condom has more risks than to get a blow job without a condom. Surprise!

But that is a statistic only and you can never tell, because if neither of them have an STI, then the risk is nill. If one of them has something, there is a potential risk of contamination, but some risks can be avoided or cured too. AIDS still can't be cured.

Marky Wrote:I'd go for it. You must want to simply for the fact you posted on here asking :tongue:

Well, im unsure really. Teen hormones are telling me to go for it. Values and my rational mind is saying no and my mind pretty much just blanked out when he was there :|

And of course theres that perfect romance that we all want and this obviously is not that. It is what it is; a hook up. I always fantasized about the first person i play around with is someone special and although this is really tempting, i just cant get my mind on a conclusion.

Ceruleaan Wrote:I tend to agree with Marky, you wouldn't have posted this unless you wanted to go for it. You know you can still fool around and be safe. If he wants a bj/wants to give you one, just make sure you have a flavoured condom.

After all, no one said you can't have fun AND be safe.

That being said, like the other guys mentioned, you have to ask yourself if this is the kind of road you want to go down. You must have caught his eye, which probably means you'll catch the eyes of other guys. If you mess around with this guy it will make it a lot easier to justify, lets be honest, promiscuous behaviour, if and when the opportunity arises again.

In short, if you decide to fool around with him, be safe about it and realize you are opening a potential behavioural Pandora's box.

So youre saying this will give me experience? haha

The main thing that im worried about is either i get an STD from him or he starts following me around (its happened a number of times before with other guys and it got quite dangerous).

flyboy Wrote:Well, im unsure really. Teen hormones are telling me to go for it. Values and my rational mind is saying no and my mind pretty much just blanked out when he was there :|

And of course theres that perfect romance that we all want and this obviously is not that. It is what it is; a hook up. I always fantasized about the first person i play around with is someone special and although this is really tempting, i just cant get my mind on a conclusion.

So youre saying this will give me experience? haha

The main thing that im worried about is either i get an STD from him or he starts following me around (its happened a number of times before with other guys and it got quite dangerous).

I'm the same mate, I had an offer a few weeks ago but I couldnt go through with it, for the same reasons xx

flyboy Wrote:And of course theres that perfect romance that we all want and this obviously is not that. It is what it is; a hook up. I always fantasized about the first person i play around with is someone special and although this is really tempting, i just cant get my mind on a conclusion.

Okay okay theres two parts too this quote !

1) Perfect romance is just that perfect but for most people the idea they have in their mind isnt out there and they waste their lives waiting for it when theres so many that have gone that could make them happy :frown:

2) I didnt read the end part about this being the first time.. I think yes it should be with someone special.. but if its just fooling and not full on sex I don't know if it has to be someone THAT special.. again its whats right for you.. I'd never say just go get laid if it is your first and some random.. But messing about I don't think is THAT bad.. But if you do want to wait then wait..

Just don't over read the situation :tongue: hes offering some fooling, a blowie not a marriage proposal Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Okay okay theres two parts too this quote !

1) Perfect romance is just that perfect but for most people the idea they have in their mind isnt out there and they waste their lives waiting for it when theres so many that have gone that could make them happy :frown:

2) I didnt read the end part about this being the first time.. I think yes it should be with someone special.. but if its just fooling and not full on sex I don't know if it has to be someone THAT special.. again its whats right for you.. I'd never say just go get laid if it is your first and some random.. But messing about I don't think is THAT bad.. But if you do want to wait then wait..

Just don't over read the situation :tongue: hes offering some fooling, a blowie not a marriage proposal Wink

But, for example, you were the first guy i do these things with wouldnt it be so hot to find out that you were the first? haha

I think the most ill go with this guy is a JO. At least that way theres no exchange of bodily fluids. Ill reserve the BJ and sex for my next love haha.

Marky is probably right, he's probably only offering some fooling around, which isn't wrong per se... Anyway you've got to get the experience somewhere.... However, I feel that you felt flattered that this man was interested in you in the first place, and probably if you lost your mind it was because of the surge of wellness it brought to your ego that you could pull. You have to bear in mind too, that despite the fact that this might not be the right man for you, you may not be the right man for him either. It goes both ways. Therefore, either you both agree to drop it, or you both agree that it's not going to go anywhere, or you agree that neither of you knows where this is going and you accept to give it a try.
As most people said, do what feels comfortable (but then, it sounds as if you are not totally comfortable with the idea) and don't get involved in doing what you don't want to do.
By the sounds of it, this guy seems more experienced in picking up people, but without further information, this is only something we are guessing. We have no proof. His self confidence may have been put on. You probably shouldn't invest more in it than it really is.
If your hormones are raging for you to have a first experience, then just go for it and read it as just that, an experiment.
If your heart is set on finding just the right person to lose your virginity with, then wait around till you find someone more to your liking. The whole thing is not to feel guilty or bad about yourself for letting yourself into that kind of situation.
The suggestion of meeting somewhere beforehand is only a safety device so you can back out if, once you know the guy a bit better, you don't feel it's the right thing to do. I think you can excuse yourself politely, and if he's decent he'll see that the time is not right for you. Bear in mind also that he may be convincing and a little pushy, especially if he sees that you are ripe for an adventure. (He's obviously already cashed in on that one Wink).
What would be interesting would also be to find out if this guy has a partner already and whether he's just picking you up as a thing on the side. This may influence your decision one way or another. Don't necessarily believe everything he tells you, and most certainly keep your safety options open by coming with the right implements to the appointment, ie have some condoms, and not just one. Better to have them and not use them, than not have them and regret it.
Good luck with this (or your, whenever it happens) first time.

flyboy Wrote:But, for example, you were the first guy i do these things with wouldnt it be so hot to find out that you were the first? haha

I think the most ill go with this guy is a JO. At least that way theres no exchange of bodily fluids. Ill reserve the BJ and sex for my next love haha.

To be honest if someone was like yeh you were my first and it was just fooling about id feel bad :eek: There was a guy I met a while ago.. His life goal was to take gay guys virginities. He had taken at least 50 by the time I met him.. Sorta flirt and talk for a while get them into bed and that was it :tongue: ANYWAY the point of that little story was just a reminder to watch out as there are some horrible guys out there Rolleyes

But again yeh - do what you feel comfortable with :biggrin: Nobody expects anything else !! And enjoy it Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:To be honest if someone was like yeh you were my first and it was just fooling about id feel bad :eek: There was a guy I met a while ago.. His life goal was to take gay guys virginities. He had taken at least 50 by the time I met him.. Sorta flirt and talk for a while get them into bed and that was it :tongue: ANYWAY the point of that little story was just a reminder to watch out as there are some horrible guys out there Rolleyes

But again yeh - do what you feel comfortable with :biggrin: Nobody expects anything else !! And enjoy it Wink

Thats what happened to me though!!