Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been very silly
I went out with my friend for drinks on Friday night got realy pisst lol so sleepet in his spere room he lives with his gay disabeld brother he can work but not very good so most of the time he is in a weelchear about 6am he called my name so a bit wobbly I got up he sed he need help geting on his bed I pulled him up on to me and wee bothe fell on his bed him on top off me wee laft for a min b4 he kisst me bit of a supris I'm a very red booded man and dos not tack me a lot to get horny even if I do not wont to I wos going to push I'm of but I thort go with it put it this way ther is nothing with him in the bed room just ass I left to go home my friend sed thank god he's had a thing for you for years

Hi & welcome to GS xD Perhaps you could write properly so we might be able to help you ?

Sorry dude, I lost you somewhere in the bedroom...like BlueStar said, we'd be happy to help/comment if you could rephrase a bit...??

Welcome to the forum AlexRay.

I understood your post, but I don't see a question anywhere.

How do you feel about what happened?

ObW
X

Texting from a phone or pad can lead to some strange stream of consciousness. I got it all, too, on the second read (filling in missing punctuation in my mind). The only thing I'm not totally clear on is exactly what happened. "ther is nothing with him in the bed room just ass," suggests several possibilities, none of them certain in my mind. :confused:

Well is this a guilt issue? You're not the first to sleep with someone drunk and regret it after if it helps

MikeW Wrote:Texting from a phone or pad can lead to some strange stream of consciousness. I got it all, too, on the second read (filling in missing punctuation in my mind). The only thing I'm not totally clear on is exactly what happened. "ther is nothing with him in the bed room just ass," suggests several possibilities, none of them certain in my mind. :confused:

Delete the second s from ass and carry on the sentence.

I am bored on Canada Day so decided to translate the original post:

I went out with my friend for drinks on Friday night.

Got really pissed. lol

So I slept in his spare room.

He lives with his gay disabled brother. He (assuming a reference to the gay disabled brother) can work but not very good. So most of the time he is in a wheelchair.

About 6 am he called my name. So a bit wobbly I got up. He said he needed help getting on his bed.

I pulled him up on to me and we both fell on his bed - him on top off me.

We laughed for a minute before he kissed me.

It was a bit of a surprise. I am a very red blooded man and it does not take me a lot to get horny (even if I do not want t).

I was going to push him off, but I thought 'go with it'.

Put it this way, there is nothing with him in the bed room.

Just as I left to go home my friend said "Thank god, he's had a thing for you for years."

I hope you don't write like this all the time, because 50Plus isn't always going to be here to translate.:confused:

Dang you Canadians are so nice. Everyone else ripped him a new ass. I read it the same way you did but thought what the heck is he asking. I am guessing acceptance yo our group.