Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beer!
Lets have a thread about beer! what kind you like or don't like, entertaining stories about the first time you tried it (if you have them) and maybe even some recommendations for others. I'll make another post about my first experience with beer and my favorites/preferences if anybody asks.

When I used to drink I loved Kirin and Sapporo....both Asian Beers. I loved them ice cold....

I really hated Coors beer and was glad when the gay bars boycotted and got rid of it. It reminded me of what piss might taste like...

My beer stories are...er...all slutty. I was a slut when I didn't drink.... but a much bigger one when I did.

Oh yeah...one beer story...in the Phillipines. I was sitting at a table with a bunch of other sailors and this girl gets on the table and picks up our beers with her vagina and then we were supposed to be excited and drink it...barf...thankfully my horny friend wanted mine too.

Your turn Jaxc! I want to know...

I've tried a couple of different kinds of beer, but I really don't like the taste or smell of hops. (It smells like urine.) *Shrugging*

When I drank, I preferred vodka. It has very little odor, tastes horrible, but never gave me a hangover.

Now days, Gideon's forbidden me from drinking. (I had a habit of doing it for the wrong reasons.) Or... well, actually. He made me promise not to, which isn't the same thing but close enough.

When I first started drinking, I hated beer. I don't like the taste of hops either. Over time I have found that I can stomach beer better and most the time that is what I drink. My first alcoholic beverage of choice was Everclear and Jack Daniels. Now I never drink them. Give me vodka, rum, tequila, or gin any day.

I like trying all kinds of beer. My favorite is Blue Moon, and those similar to it. I prefer Coors over Bud and Miller. I hate IPA's. The taste of hops is way too strong for me.

I can barely remember my first taste of beer. I was around 8 or so and at a family reunion and one of my great uncles let me have a sip of his beer. I found it disgusting and stayed away from it till college.

My signature beer was Budweiser with a lemon wedge squeezed in it, back in my drinking days.

Well Doctor Alex strictly forbid me to have a single beer, wine or anything with Alcohol for a good month and I can't fight him back on that. Understanding what just happened to me I believe I'll stay away from it a little longer.

I like beer but it skyrockets my sugar so I rarely have it these days.

The craft beer craze is overwhelming. Just don't have the time, money or capacity to get involved.

One favorite use for the stuff, though, is to use it for the liquid in a pot roast. Gives a nice flavor to the gravy, seems to tenderize the meat and is generally better, on principle, than using water.
I bid NO Trump!

I tend to drink light beers.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

This one is actually my favorite:

[Image: Almaza.jpg]

Jake Wrote:Well Doctor Alex strictly forbid me to have a single beer, wine or anything with Alcohol for a good month and I can't fight him back on that. Understanding what just happened to me I believe I'll stay away from it a little longer.

And you better not cheat or next time I'll kill you myself. I'm not joking, i have no intention of becoming a widow at 28 years old. In fact baby, stay away from this thread.