Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginner Bottoming Advice Pls :)
I've been considering trying to bottom for a while, btu would like to start with some toys... However, when I search for toys suited for begginners, The results are usually bigger dildos and or butt plugs, and the user reviews usually say that "This product isnt for beginners" or something similar...

So I guess my question is... does anyone know some nice toys for a beginner? Something small, or a set that starts small, but I could work my way up?

And Any other advice would be appreciated too c :

I just bottomed for the very first time on the weekend Wink.

I've never used toys as such, to get me going.
We just took it slow, used lots and lots of lube until it felt comfortable and then went it lol.

My advice would be to use what seems to be to much lube and just take it slow to begin with, you will soon figure out if you like it or not.

Don't forget to wash, clean and clear

Just a recommendation on "toys".

Look for either "medical grade silicone" or "glass"

Little more expensive but no smell and easier to keep clean.

Lube and condoms!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Never forget your condom u.u

My advice would be to check out the whole ton of threads about this in the 'health & sex' section of the forums, this topic's been covered pretty broadly Smile

I'm fairly certain you can get training dildos that are tapered from thin to thick, kinda conical shaped... While it may sound gross, a lot of people just improvise with things from around the house, fruit and vegetables even; lol... be clean and safe, and don't use anything that could get stuck! Jim Jeffries does a whole comedy sketch about that

Anonymous Wrote:... would like to start with some toys ...
free of soap try one or two fingers in the shower.

No toy is like a real penis.

A real penis is both hard and soft at the same time, it has give and bend ability that no other material (man-made material) has.

No man can get as hard as a toy - there is no way, its basically a blood filled sack.

Even your finger is not the same as a penis. Too much bone. :tongue:

Bottoming is often better if your partner massages you and fingers you with first one finger, then another, then another - how many depends on what you are trying to achieve. Whole hands and arms up to the elbow can be worked up there. And traffic cones, and horse dicks (real horses), small children/animals - :o

The trick is to slowly work the anus open.

Lots and lots of lube for larger objects.

Most men have an average sized penis, this is about 1.5 inches in diameter. Taking a cross section and measuring directly from side to side.

That really isn't that big.

Most tops who have more than average endowments are usually keenly aware of what they have thus take pains to make your pain less.

gayusasian Wrote:Don't forget to wash, clean and clear

Lol Laugh

Sil Wrote:My advice would be to check out the whole ton of threads about this in the 'health & sex' section of the forums, this topic's been covered pretty broadly Smile

I'm fairly certain you can get training dildos that are tapered from thin to thick, kinda conical shaped... While it may sound gross, a lot of people just improvise with things from around the house, fruit and vegetables even; lol... be clean and safe, and don't use anything that could get stuck! Jim Jeffries does a whole comedy sketch about that

I'll have to agree whole-heartedly with this, you must make sure that
1) it won't break inside you (if it's something that's going to snap quite easily from even quite hard pressure (as the anal sphincters are quite strong) especially if you're going to be rocking on the outer part of said object to apply different kinds of pressure inside...

2) the object will not get sucked up and you can't push it out again (as that would endanger the rather delicate mucous membrane, and could rip or damage the walls)

3) you can retrieve the object fairly easily... To take something out, you can take a deep breath and relax those muscles. There are actually two sets of anus muscles there. The second ring is probably the one you need to coax (relax) the most.

4) You can, indeed, try some tapered toys, they exist... various sizes of butt plugs which are so shaped that once they are inserted, they won't fall out too easily. As for dildos, they do exist in all sizes and a lot of different shapes and materials. So if you can't find what you're looking for, you may need to change sites and change providers. Knowing what you're looking for may facilitate your (re)search.

5) your object is clean and properly lubed before insertion. Some people like to protect the object with a condom which probably makes the cleaning easier.

6) (I like GayUSAsian's suggestion, that you need to CLEAR (ie put things away, where they won't offend casual visitors, or parents, or unknowing girlfriends, wives etc...Laugh).