Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being only a bottom? Topping issue
So my boyfriend and I are pretty good in bed. But I am mainly a bottom. He is much more verse and was when he was single. Something I noticed yesterday when I try to top I cannot stay hard. Unless I am really turned on. It just does not happen. I bottom perfect. Could I just be a bottom? Is that normal?

Yep it's perfectly normal. For some people just the thought of penetrating a man turns them off.

You're not the only one. I know guys who are the same.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Hmmm I would love to try to top but I can't seen to feel anything and then I go soft.

Anyone think of taking anything for it?

Same problem. I fix it by rimming, that gets me rock solid in no time.

artyboy Wrote:Hmmm I would love to try to top but I can't seen to feel anything and then I go soft.

Anyone think of taking anything for it?

I mean there is things to take that help. But l love bottom. And it seems it does not matter what I take I still am not turned on enough to top.

TigerLover Wrote:Yep it's perfectly normal. For some people just the thought of penetrating a man turns them off.

Idk I just enjoy being bottom much more. And I go soft quickly. Now how to tell my verse boyfriend that it is just me.

Just be straight with him.

If there are issues with you topping you should speak with your partner about it, there are always solutions and you could even do something like incorporate toys into the bedroom. Its normal for some guys to not get turned on by topping, we can't all be the same in the bedroom or live up to 100% expectation.

Well you shouldn't be afraid to talk to him. He can't be angry it's not like you programmed your own brain. He's not going to think you're a freak because there are plenty of bottoms out there. The walls of gay bars are lined with them.

Just tell him sweetly and if he gets that dissapointed maybe try using a dildo on him. It sounds stupid but it brings an extra level of voyeuristic kink that can really heat things up.