Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being with a "straight" man.
I recently found out that my straight friend also has feelings for me. And we have both acted on them. We still have a great friendship which seems to have strengthened even more. But I think we both secretly know we won't ever have a "real" relationship with each other, other than what we secretly do with each other. It feels great to be with him, but knowing that there most likely won't be much coming from it leaves me with an empty feeling. There is also an age gap here. I am significantly younger...

Has anyone been in a similar stance? I don't really know what I should do about this.
I really want the advice of guys who have had a similar experience in this. What did you do? Did you end it eventually? If so, how did you? Was the friendship still intact afterwards?

Hello there,
Friendships are like plants... If you dont look after them they will soon die... Maintain the friendship you and him have as its better than nothing however sexuality has no regard within your relationship with him id say... His older than you so that may be him feeling as though you need some protection in life like an older brother... I wouldnt recommend just throwing it away because your never going to be together thats just like buying a loaf of bread and puitting it in the bin because its the wrong brand...

Kindest regards

zeon x

I wasn't referring to ending it myself, I just seek the advice of men who have had or are having a similar experience as I am. It's very confusing for me and I just want to talk about it to someone who also understands this too. I guess I just want to vent out or something.

Well i havent had the same experience but if u want to vent it anyhow fire away and we will try to give the best informatiuon and advice we can