Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bejeweled 2 - have you tried it?
I'm 29 too Wink

For what it's worth I agree - there's been very little that's changed since I was 18 and what's going on with the 18 year-old's I know now ... with the possible exception that, when I was 18, access to the internet was no way NEAR as easy for people as it is now - bear in mind we had no DSL, so many of us were using 56 KBPS modems to connect, and that meant slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowness.

I didn't start coming out until I was 21 because I was so terrified of how people would take it, and that's something that seems to be gradually changing for the better now, as people are bringing the barrier down age-wise on that (not in every case granted, but in some).

... and yeah - I can vouch for even us 29 year old fogies not having any problems having friends in their teens. I have a couple myself Smile

Take care,

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. I really enjoyed Bejeweled 2, as indeed I have most Popcap Games Smile

God I love that game... it's too effing addictive though x3, I've spent hours... I got to level 100 once in the puzzle mode... (I don remember which one exactly... it's the one where you're just trying to not be out of moves...)