Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belly Button Piercing?
I was just wondering what people thought of a belly button piercing on a guy? I have a nice stomach (6 pack) so that's not a factor to worry about, but some people say yes, and some say no, just want some feedback! :tongue:

Wow I have never thought of this before, I've always imagined girls were the only ones getting them, kind of like a tramp stamp. I personally don't see the appeal or fascination with the belly button piercing, but if you do, then you can try it out, and always remove it if it doesn't come out the way you want to.

JustLooking Wrote:I was just wondering what people thought of a belly button piercing on a guy? I have a nice stomach (6 pack) so that's not a factor to worry about, but some people say yes, and some say no, just want some feedback! :tongue:

Pics or it didn't happen.... :tongue:

Personally I wouldn't do it. But then the idea of having a bit of metal shoved through my belly button, nose, lip, cheek, penis, nipple and wherever else they go now days, is not an appealing thought to me.

My niece has everything pierced, except she doesn't have a penis piercing, I understand that that is only because she doesn't have a penis to pierce - if she had one, the little guy would also be impaled and staked. She seems somewhat happy with them, though now she admits that after about 5 years she has gotten tired of the upkeep, I suspect her plans on bagging a man who makes enough money to keep her pierced in gold kinda sorta failed too. Wink

If you were my boy friend I would see it as a place to hook on a chain leash, that way I could better control you, teach you to heel and other tricks :tongue: :biggrin:

when i was younger i had a fascination with one. and it stemmed from an aerosmith video. i tried to pierce it myself, but chickened out many times. never got it done and dont really think about it much anymore.

Personally I'm not a fan of it on women or on men, I think it was a 90's fad mostly. Although I'm not a fan don't let it put you off. You might look rather fetching with one. Feel free to express yourself.

I think if it something that you want and feel comfortable with, then do it. Don't do it because of what other people feel about it, do it because you will feel good about it. Smile I am going to go get my tongue re-pierced Friday.

My belly button is sensitive, the thought of having it pierced makes me squirm and cringe :biggrin:

I really don't care for them. But if you want one, then go for it!