Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bent Straight Boys
[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION], what an interesting journey of self discovery. TB is like the mistress or the whore that every horny man would love to have, isn't he? Edging is a very powerful thing in terms of fantasy. What is mostly interesting in what you describe is that the sex sessions aren't just physical but very much in the mind. It's almost as much a pleasure of anticipation of release as it is some very savant form of foreplay or courtship. That this young man should be straight is not important, what is intriguing is how connected to his fantasies and articulate he is about them. He's mastered it to a fine art, it would seem. I like the idea that it's all pretty safe and non judgemental for both of you. A great and timely experience for you to live at this point. Maybe you'll move beyond the point of just wanting to satisfy his own needs, and find out how to add on to what you need. Maybe he's the signal of your time to stop mourning?

I think a lot of "straight" boys will try lots of things...especially when they get drunk. Glad that so many have cell phones and take pictures of what all they get up to Wink I have a huge collection of these kinds of pics and videos. They turn me on more than anything haha. Let me know what you think guys. Message me any time to chat!

Jeremy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MikeW Wrote:(damn buff for his age)

Yep. You certainly don't look or act like I'd expect someone of your age to look or act like.

You just seem like fun person. (Just an observation.)