Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beowulf
I just saw it this weekend. It was entertaining enough that I don't hate it, yet it was so Hollywood-esque that I have a hard time liking it too.
I wish I could see it in 3-D.

Anyone else seen it?

I ll watch this one probably tomorrow or soon. Hollywood is so predictable, they did the same idea (animated film with real actors) last year with a Christmas film staring Tom Hanks.

To be honest ? I really liked it, and I don't "do" animated movies as a rule, but there were parts in this one where I found myself looking at the characters and saying to myself "I know you're CG ? But you look AMAZING !!".

... and there was PLENTY of homoerotic eye-candy in there as well ... just check out Beowulf in Hrothgar's hall !!!!!

The animation was done using motion capture technology, so all the actors had to wear suits with little balls on them that correspond to points on a digital reproduction of them ... they move, the computer character moves the same way ... easy as pie ... conceptually at least ... Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I ve seen that film last week, the animation was good , almost realistic . I know actors didnt supposed to look exactly how they look in real life however Angelina didnt look much like Angelina. Beawulf (the character) was interesting.. especially when he gets his clothes off but one part of his body was hidden by something and i was like : Get out of the wayyyy... Rolleyes

The storyline was good , the film though was a lot slower from what i was expecting from an action movie and it ruined for me. I was not particularly enthusiastic about the movie, i got very bored at some point.

Really hated it, didn't make sense, dialogue was nothing short of terrible and it was jam packed with holywood cleases. (sp)

My viewing experience was also ruined by about 20 brats with their mobile phones playing downloaded buzzing noises and showing no respect because they knew nobody would challenge them. (nobody ever does)

So I wouldn't wish that film on anyone, I found myself using my mp3 by 20 minutes in.

This was a pretty cool movie. I thought the CGI was really great. I was at the edge of my seat while watching this one. I saw this movie 2-3 months ago at a friend's house. I actually would not mind seeing it again.