Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Family Story EVER!
Okay, I have to share this because it is the funniest and strangest thing my family has done.

3 years ago, my grandfather passed away from a sudden heart attack. It was very sad and my entire family was hit pretty hard.
However, the summer before he passed away, my grandfather decided to grow a crop of marijuana (pot). Well, at the end of the summer he was paranoid that the cops might discover it, or other members of my family might steal and sell it. So he cut and he brought it to the person he trusted most in all the world, my mother. He knew that neither she, my father, or myself would smoke it or sell it. So my mother hid it in tupperware containers in a closet.

One day when I came home from university for a visit, she took me to the closet and showed my the large stash. I was very confused and disturbed, but she let me in on the story. So I was amused at this and I didn't really care since my grandfather just wanted to make a little money.

Anyway, before he could sell it, he passed away. Now my mother was stuck with his crop. Well, she decided that she would sell it. She found a buyer and managed to get a couple thousand dollars for it. Then the following day she took my grandmother and they made a down payment on a headstone. We all say that my grandfather would applaud us for buying his headstone with the money made from his marijuana crop.

Isn't that a great story.

Fair play that IS really cool !!!!! :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

That's a cool grandfather Xrimo! He would be very amused with your mother's decision to sell it hehe
Me and my friends have thought to do the same but then we didnt , the idea that could give us trouble stopped us. If we were in Holland though i can tell you right now we would have our back garden full with this lol
An amusing story indeed. Real stories are the most interesting and the reason we have this topic here :biggrin:

ARGH!
I love that story!

If only that was it. My family is completely nuts, and I have been told that I will have to write a book someday of their shinanagans. Other than my grandfather story, I have quite a few about a crazy, alcoholic uncle of mine who likes to get into trouble. Plus my polar opposite cousin who is my mortal enemy (everyone needs one of them).

Write some more here Wink

A book would be a good idea.

see that's why i dont keep in touch with many of my cousins, i have a large range of friends instead.

Okay, here was the last incident that I can recall.

Back in June my uncle and his friend, who we call Arnold the Pig, were desperate for money. So what did they do... they burned down Arnold's mother's house for the insurance money.
Now why did they want the money? The answer: more beer.

Some have speculated whether they started the fire or if it was an accident. But the rest of my family knows better. Arnold was on a lot of medications, and it just so happens that when the house burned, his pills were all in the shed. Coincidence? I think not.

The cause is also a clue. It was caused by a pot of grease on the oven. And everyone in my family has heard my grandfather say that the best way to burn down a house is to leave of pot of grease cooking on the oven.

Now after the fire, the two of them went to a hotel where they got drunk and trashed the room. The police picked them up and dropped them off at one of my aunt's. She was less than pleased since she has a little girl that really did not need to be exposed to two drunkards. I am not exactly sure what happened after that except my uncle was never arrested, but Arnold was.