Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Friend Jealous
I have been best friends with this guy for over 12 years. We are very close friends, and spent most of the time together. We are both gay but it was never anything more than a really really good friendship. In the beginning we did mess around but that stopped very quickly. Now I have a boyfriend and my best friend is very jealous. He is very uncomfortable when ever I bring up my bf, when I am talking/texting my bf. He hates the fact that this is the guy that I want to marry sometime and be with. What am I suppose to do??? I love my best friend I dont want to hurt him but it seems like were always arguing because of this. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Hmm first of all establish to yourself what is more important. Your best friend or this guy. just saying if worst comes to worst. Anyways, it sounds like two possibilities at least to me. It could be your friend doesn't like this guy or trust him and he doesn't want to see you hurt, OR he could still hold feelings towards you and has been hiding them. It could be either or but since you two used to mess around I think it would be the 2nd one :/ Still just tell him look we're very close friends and I don't want to mess our friendship up but I'm very serious about this guy so could you just back off? Only thing you can do is voice your opinion :/

Well, first try to find out what the reasons for his jealousy are, like, try to talk to him or something. From there on you'll probably have to either choose b/w them if your bff isnt giving up, or try to convince him that he is equally important, just solve whatever his problem is. :]

Hello,
What you need to do is assure him his still apart of your life... Assure him that just because you got a boyfriend who may be husband doesnt mean his going to have his nose put out of joint... Your friendship would of course be very close and it is understandable.. I dont think his jelous I think his protecting you from something he cannot understand which i would see as the fact your now only 50% his time not 100%... Have a sit down and chat over it