Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Holiday experience
What was the best holiday you have ever had?

Mine would have to be when i went to Disneyland Paris about ten years ago.
Everything went right with the holiday, really hot weather, no transport problems,every family member had a great time.

A great experience, had lots of fun and got to feel like a kid again Smile
Came home with so many happy memories, photos, merchandise and gifts. A unique and special holiday. Smile

Mmmh, when I go to an holiday I'm very curious and passionate so I feel big emotions... I loved an holiday on a boat on the Nile River, cause it was a very bad period for me but I've seen some of the most beautiful things in my life... The Nile itself, the Pyramids, the Temple of Hatshepsu and many other wonderful things, especially the totally amazing Abu-Simbel site.
It was on 2004, so 10 years ago.

Oh, I can also say my trip to Dublin with 2 bestfirend, an (unexpected) very beautiful city with nice people, nice weather, and a very relaxing time...

I love and I loved Paris, that time the wheather was shitty, but that city is freaking awesome, stil my favorite city even under the rain and if I was sick. XD So the holiday itself wasn't great, but the place... W O W.

...It wasn't a trip/holiday but I also loved the long weekend out with my friends the year we graduated at the high school. They were already in that village on the mountains near my hometown (an house owned by one of my friends, we use to go there at least twice a year). I was the last one to have my exam (alphabetical order etc) and immediatly after I finished the exam i went home and prepared the bag. And a friend came down with his motorbike to take me. XD
Was one of the most relaxing moment ever, for me.

Well, I haven't listened to her that much, but I always liked 'I Get Along Without You Very Well". Especially the end:

I get along without you very well, of course, I do
Except perhaps in spring
But I should never think of spring
For that would surely break my heart in two.