Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Love Songs? In honor of VD
i played this thing yesterday:

now that's one hot Aussie there.

in honor of last night, something epic:

i'm not aware of whether Broderick actually sang that thing himself, but that voice is amazing even in its raspy hoarse kind of way (craptube.com quality leaves a lot to be desired though).

song to the past Valentine's Day: Catsmiley:

meridannight Wrote:in honor of last night, something epic:

i'm not aware of whether Broderick actually sang that thing himself, but that voice is amazing even in its raspy hoarse kind of way (craptube.com quality leaves a lot to be desired though).

No that was the regular Beatles recording according to the movie wiki site. He can sing, though; he has been in a few Broadway shows where he sang.

-

This is our song for each other. We have seen this woman (Cheryl Wheeler) live a bunch of times, and since we "Discovered" her she came out and got married to her partner, which she talks about here. There is also the funny "counter" version which she imagines her wife would write for her (and I could totally picture my dude writing about me)

Sorry it's a little muffled; here are the lyrics if it's hard to hear.

Vizor Wrote:

song to the past Valentine's Day: Catsmiley:

Mais Oui!!!!

this ones a killer, I played the song once a long time ago over and over again...realise how silly I was now lol...times move on

good love song.

Thought of another one I love...from Donny Hathaway and performed by Elliot Yamin...A Song For You (I think Elliot is very charming and sexy)

[MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION] Very sweet)))).

Years ago, as we were compiling a list of the best love songs of all time, we asked a well-known local music critic. For whatever reason, he said this one. Since then, whenever anybody talks about great love songs, this one immediately comes to mind.

Lex