Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Thing That Happened To You Today?
My brother's having another baby ^^ I'm going to be an Auntie...again Big Grin

miimo Wrote:My brother's having another baby ^^ I'm going to be an Auntie...again Big Grin

Congrats Smile

Congrats miimo. You get to enjoy the benefits without all the scary bits.

Hmm... best thing that happened to me today? I opened up a new bottle of scotch. That counts for something.

VileKyle Wrote:Congrats miimo. You get to enjoy the benefits without all the scary bits.

lol already done it once and in 2 1/2 months time i'll be doing it all over again Tongue the scary bits are worth it Smile

well I cant top been an aunty (congrats) . i walked my dogs today and met a woman walking a lovely little pup but the she was a little worried by the size of my boys - they walked over and so gently lowered their heads for the pup to sniff, their like 10 stone each but so carefull when they have to be - she was amazed they could be so gentle Smile

the best thing that happened to me today was an aberdeen angus beef burger, fries and chilli cheese bites from burger king... ok thats 3 things but couldnt decide which was better :p

I didn't feel lonely today. I hate to sound all dramatic but even amongst very dear friends I've always felt a little distant and that feeling didn't come today. I'm very happy Smile

SolemnBoy Wrote:I didn't feel lonely today. I hate to sound all dramatic but even amongst very dear friends I've always felt a little distant and that feeling didn't come today. I'm very happy Smile

That makes two.

BUNNY

now that must have been a great feeling mate - hope that continues for you

Wade Wrote:That makes two.

BUNNY

Aaaaawesoooome! ^^