Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best investment
Hi All,
Whats your best investment and how has it helped you save money???

With me its the fact i purchased a nintendo Wii.. Soon after playing it and buying various games I came accross one called Just Dance and i find this has been one of the best investments in the long run.. I used to belong to a gym and paying like £30($60) a month well since buying my nintendo wii and this game I am totally hooked and every night i do routine dances burning off just as many calories in the bedroom instead of the gym ontop of that to date its saved me around £600 since i cancelled my gym membership..

Of course i may never get tree trunk arms and 40 pound pecks but it keeps me fit and healthy at a much much lower rate without the sudden urge to run for 30 minutes on a speed 12 treadmill or row over 5000 meters and break bones on 60 pound weights... Sod all that for a game of soliders So the question lies

Whats your best investment and how has it helped/affected your lifestyle/routine

Kindest regards

Zeon x

I bought my bf a food-mixer for Christmas. Since then he has baked me lots of delicious cakes. I wise choice me thinks.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:I bought my bf a food-mixer for Christmas. Since then he has baked me lots of delicious cakes. I wise choice me thinks.

lol love this one... I guess it could pay off by saving you anything from 20p to £4 a cake depending upon where you choose to dine... From another factor i take it you love cakes but dont like to make them lol... Wise move fred =)

a broadband flash-drive kit (prepaid) for my internet connection. instead of subscribing from an ISP and paying every month or constantly visiting internet shops, with this, i'm able to use the internet at home without any subscription.

A red trolley from Machine Mart that I use pretty much every day for carrying heavy gear. It was also designed to convert into a sack barrow but I convert it more often into a frame for one of my percussion rigs with the aid of a small fortune's worth of clamps and other drum hardware.

A plastic hair-comb from Boots, cost under a pound lasted for nearly 20 years until I lost it.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:A plastic hair-comb from Boots, cost under a pound lasted for nearly 20 years until I lost it.
I ... remember ... combs ... I think. Rolleyes