Best online dating sites
artyboy Wrote:"Hi"

Tongue

LOL. Oh the irony!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:LOL. Oh the irony!

tut tut Wink

Thanks everyone. Appreciate all the advice.Looks like I have a lot to learn.

Scruff i find is more for older guys and you an have conversations and talk to people from all over the world not just local - you can woof guys pictures too just to say u like it but they dont need to reply , i like it so far

I really wanted to know this because I am losing hope of finding the right guy for me since I can't find no one to be in a serious relationship. I might marry the opposite sex in a few years time.
[-] The following 1 member Likes bootsguy's post:
  • timid

Hi, I see that this is an old post but the last message was only a couple of months ago. Anyway I think the dating apps are horrible i tried a few and like everyone said they all lead to the quickie and then see you later. I found a nice guy on one of these forums and we chatted through emails for a while. At first we were talking about normal conversation topics with the occasional flirt. After a while It did lead to sexual conversations but not all the time we still had our normal conversation and pillow talk. We had a great thing going for a few months then I don't know what happened he just ended it with me. I guess the point I'm trying to make is there is no full proof dating site for a relationship (In my opinion). Sometimes you find nice guys and are able to strike up a conversation. I stay away from the dating apps. Don't lose hope that guy is out there looking for you as well. It sounds like you might settle for the first to come your way, don't ever settle.

I've used Coffee Meets Bagel and thought it was a good dating app. What I dislike is you have to pay a hefty amount of money to unlock few functions (Such as checking history who has liked you from the beginning or when you were offline).

I've went out with a few guys from the said app. From my experience, most of the guys in Coffee Meets Bagel are looking for steady/long term relationship. Oh yes, another issue is age range - it's easy to find early 20s until early 30s. Mid 35 and above not so much. But I believe this depends on the location that you're staying in because the app detects guys staying in the same city (Although strangely, I did get a few from Singapore. Probably they are staying in Malaysia).

Give it a try.

I too have had my fill of online dating apps. I was wondering about Facebook though? I am not sure. It is very difficult to find a decent site plus a compatible guy. I see there are several online sites by computer but costly. Maybe ask Google and see where that leads you.

I just joined pof and I've got tons of women liking my profile. I don't know why they have it so straight people can view my profile, because okc always hid it from them.

Looks like I'm popular with the ladies . . .

@Chase It should filter based on what you have selected for "interested in," so if you have men and women chosen, then everyone can see your profile...It also can take some time for their crap to get it all right.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!