Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best place to find a BF??
I'm doing this Anonymously because I don't want to look like a idiot lol!
Right then I haven't had a bf or sex for nearly fours years now. So you probably guess I'm gagging for both, but I'm not really sure where to go and find a another BF or just a fuck Buddie.

I'm totally funny about meeting people off the net though.

So if you have any ideas it will be welcome greatly...

Cheers

Anonymous

XXXX

Bar
Book store (gay section)
Gay hang outs
Gay section in a video store
A very camp shop

erm...

If I knew, I would tell you. But seeing as I haven't had one boyfriend, I don't even know where to look myself :tongue:

Dating site?

I would say you can check out any safe cruising grouns or gay venues saunas etc etc... Or try gaydar i know u dont do net but sites like gaydar are quick easy meat racks

Well, one great place is at gay pride events, but most cities only have one a year.

You can also try gay bars and gay clubs but I wouldn't expect to find anyone who wanted a long-term relationship in those places. But for sex they might be a good place to look.

There are also gay social groups, try searcing on google for gay groups in your area.

Also you can try meeting people, not necessarily gay (but some will turn out to be gay), in a singing or drama society, a book reading club, a games club, a cooking course, the library... The possibilities are endless... Gay guys often like to exercise their talents...

zeon Wrote:I would say you can check out any safe cruising grouns or gay venues saunas etc etc... Or try gaydar i know u dont do net but sites like gaydar are quick easy meat racks

Don't judge a group by it's more pushy users, gaydar can be great for meeting mates and potential relationships too. Personally never started a relationship through it, but there've been some definite potentials.

Can see how it can seem like one big Red Light District though at first glance.

Same applies to gay bars (though clubs tend to be more sex-focused, admittedly) whereby a lot of guys in gaybars can be looking for a potential new relationship as well, it's not all just big whores looking for a roll in the hay.

Sometimes a mixed night out with male and female friends can find random intros to guys happening quite easily.

Ky xx

Woolfe Wrote:Don't judge a group by it's more pushy users, gaydar can be great for meeting mates and potential relationships too. Personally never started a relationship through it, but there've been some definite potentials.

Can see how it can seem like one big Red Light District though at first glance.

Same applies to gay bars (though clubs tend to be more sex-focused, admittedly) whereby a lot of guys in gaybars can be looking for a potential new relationship as well, it's not all just big whores looking for a roll in the hay.

Sometimes a mixed night out with male and female friends can find random intros to guys happening quite easily.

Ky xx

I always found that with girls around ya unless they are dykes the fellas are most likely to be hetrosexual but yet again thats just my experience.....

Anonymous Wrote:I'm doing this Anonymously because I don't want to look like a idiot lol!
Right then I haven't had a bf or sex for nearly fours years now. So you probably guess I'm gagging for both, but I'm not really sure where to go and find a another BF or just a fuck Buddie.

I'm totally funny about meeting people off the net though.

So if you have any ideas it will be welcome greatly...

Cheers

Anonymous

XXXX

Hey dude

ladslads.com is quite a good site, i've recommended it to a few people on here now. I actually met my boyfriend on there. A tip for you though, don't go searching for a relationship only and also don't go searching for sexual contact only. If you happen to find someone who lives upto their profile and seems nice, and you agree to meet, keep an open mind. That way if they aren't what they seemed online, you won't get hurt. Furthermore, if you go not expecting anything and something nice does come of it, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Confusedmile:

Be responsible and careful though. Best of luck xx

ladslads.com wouldn't work though!!