Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best things about being gay ...
Perhaps it's because the site is called "gay"speak ? Just a thought - I for one always think of boys rather than girls when I hear the word "gay", as I always think of the phrase "gays and lesbians" as suggesting we're all different ...

... but then again "gay" is akin to "homosexual" which covers boys and girls ... so ... :confused:.

Added to which the logo's really quite nice, so that would have to be changed, and the domain and ... no ... it wasn't my best idea really :redface:.

I'm glad you're coming up with the ideas - you're much better at it than I xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I've never understood it really. I get on great with lesbians. I wouldn't walk alone at night in the park without one for protection!

KIDDING ladies.........

I think the problem is that while we have the concept of our sexuality in common, we are really polar opposites. We have very little to do with women and they with men. We kind of start at the same point but go off in different directions with straight men and women as a buffer in between. We both actually have more in common with straight men and women more than we do as a group, even with the whole gay issue.

Then of course there are the mullets..... (sorry, I'm cracking myself up tonight. Not meant in any way to be serious. Too much renovation stress.)